Tools Tools Tools !!! Best one! Review!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE! Where did you get that? and how much?
Not exactly a tool but one of the most useful devices I own. It's a micro jump starter and it will jump start a v8 15 times in a row. I carry it on the atv just in case. It will also charge and run phones, laptops,dvd's you name it. Plus it fits in your pocket and you can recharge it from a cigarette lighter plug or a 120 outlet.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing by another company called Power All. Google and you will find them. $130 I believe. I have tested them on boats, quads, trucks and they work awesome.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I'm no pro, hell I barely classify as a backyard hack, but I've really liked this Mastercraft 3.5a impact. It's great for guys like me who don't have a good compressor setup yet (I just have a little 20gal) or those who don't feel like firing up their compressor, wait for it to build up steam and then have to drag out/put away a hose. While it's no super-beast it does a good job on wheels, spring shackles and other such work. I got it on sale last spring for something like $50 and I've used it quite a few times now and so far so good.

JnWPuGm.jpg

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post your newest, favorite or coolest tool.

I bought this Festool Track saw the other day, with parallel bars.
I'm extremely happy with it, my portable Bosch table saw will be for sale I think. This thing is so portable, takes up no room. You can rip plywood consistently and easily. Way easier and safer than a table saw... Well most table saws anyway. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/15/ryduja4e.jpg

Dont sell your table saw, the novelty will wear off the track saw and you will wish you still had it..I spent so much on Festool when it first came available in Canada, it makes me sick. I sold off almost all of it after figuring out it wasnt as great as I thought or as good as everyone else raved. Be carefull, its addicting and expensive.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont sell your table saw, the novelty will wear off the track saw and you will wish you still had it..I spent so much on Festool when it first came available in Canada, it makes me sick. I sold off almost all of it after figuring out it wasnt as great as I thought or as good as everyone else raved. Be carefull, its addicting and expensive.

I think it depends on your needs and space. If your ripping lengths of hardwood flooring say! Track saw not so good
But ripping 4x8 sheets by yourself, tracksaw way easier and safer. Imo and it takes up zero room compared to my portable table. If you have a one car garage I'd say track saw is going to make life great. It depends on what your doing. I can't see how my portable table saw can even come close to the cut quality or accuracy of my festool

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not exactly a tool but one of the most useful devices I own. It's a micro jump starter and it will jump start a v8 15 times in a row. I carry it on the atv just in case. It will also charge and run phones, laptops,dvd's you name it. Plus it fits in your pocket and you can recharge it from a cigarette lighter plug or a 120 outlet.

Awesome!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pro tools bender, I had one years ago, but sold it. Good quality mandrel bends for a decent price. Great for hobby fabricators.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got one dewalt nailer back. Replaced it with a brand new one. Gotta love that. They will defiantly be getting more of my business.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yep, i bought the same one....they're amazing. A buddy of mine here is selling them, we pulled the battery posts off his new Chevy, and fired it up 15 or 16 times with just the anti gravity charger....still had enough kick left in it to charge the iPhone.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mac tools electric impact with a 3/8 drive couldnt live with out it now easly the best/most used tool in my shop LOVE IT if you pull a lot of wrenches around the garage especially on sleds/sxs/bikes/quads its a MUST 10 outa 10!

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Item: ATECH2FR100B best torque wrench I have purchased. don't own the second but I do like the presentation.

Attachments

• ATECH2FR100B.jpg
    ATECH2FR100B.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 181
  • snappy girl.jpg
    snappy girl.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 168

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one of these us-550's off kijiji with all the accessories but havent used it yet. It will sharpen carbide shaper bits, router bits, saw blades and hole saws.
. PRO_shaper_hlavni_stranka-318x330.jpg .

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear they now have an 18xc Fuel 3/4 impact, any word on how good it is? If its anything like the 1/2 inch version its a great tool.

Yeah I seen one being used.. It took a fully charged battery to change a set of grader blades, about 15 bolts. Took forever to rattle them loose.

Top Bottom