Took A Newbie to Valemount.. Here Is Some Pics of His First Adventure in the Mountain

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Newbie we took up to Valemount for his first trip to the mountains had just turned 5 years old. He rode his sled the whole day and had a blast!! Here are a few pics from his adventures.. I thought I would share them since they are so cute!!

1. Breaktime with the boys
2. First crash and stuck
3. First crash again
4. Trying out his snowboard.

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And here are some more:

1. The guys riding his sled.
2. The guys trying to hillclimb with his sled.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's great. My boy is five this year and will start on his first dirt bike. Next sledding season it's game on! Any recommendations for the kiddie sled? I'd love to get one during the off season, maybe for his birthday. Do they have a remote kill switch? I assume they have a throttle limiter like the quads do.

hilinerider

Reaction score
when i started my boy on outings i just got him an old indy trail, then put a block on the throttle cable, now he's 12 and ridin my old 03 800 :cool:

next year i'm goin to try to find him an 09/09 600 or 700 rmk, i find he does better on my dragon than the edge chassis, course he's 5'8" 125 LBS:eek:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Very cool......... Had my (now 15year old) son up in the mountains when he was 8 riding my old 600 mountain max....... He's now on a 800rev summitx and he says he needs more power....... Maybe inherit the 1000rt summit???

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool......... Had my (now 15year old) son up in the mountains when he was 8 riding my old 600 mountain max....... He's now on a 800rev summitx and he says he needs more power....... Maybe inherit the 1000rt summit???

BAHAHHAHAHHAH better buy him a CAT!!!!

bspot

Reaction score
That's awesome! My son is 5 and I thought I was gonna have to wait a couple years. Guess I'm lookin for a sled for him before next winter.

Dino

Reaction score
Very cool, good for you guys. Cant think of a better way to keep the family together, form stronger bonds. The wife and I started our kids about the same age, now when we unload we dont hardly see em....cant keep up;)... They are all grown and on there own now and spending $$$$$$$$$ on there own $leds :p Enjoy these times, they go away way too soon. Dino

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where you guys at Clemina on Saturday. We were doing our AST1 field day with Randy and Lori from Zacstracs and saw you guys cruise buy. Everyone got a kick out of the little one ripp'n with the big boys. I think that first stuck happened by us. We figured he was planning on highmarking out of the creek. lol.

goodleo

Reaction score
Hey SLEDJED , It's Andrew. I was paired up with you in the avy course on Climina on Saturday. I think it is the group we saw. To cool!! I wonder why they we towing out the sled??

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that was us cruising by you guys. He scared himself a bit when he crashed but 5 minutes later he was back on it.. He had a blast that day and rode the whole day and then he rode Renshaw the next day. We just had to tow his sled down one hill and that was it. He was just shy around me cause afterall I am girl and he likes to be around the big boys. But it was a great day had by all..:d

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes his sled broke down on the trail coming down but we got it fixed that night so he could ride the next day. Just glad it broke down at the end of the day...:d

goodleo

Reaction score
That was so awesome to see kids out like that. Those memories will last forever!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This might be a stupid question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway: Was it really a 120cc sled? That's what it looks like in the pics... our little girls have them, but I never dreamed they'd be worth dragging up a mountain because they are so little and underpowered. Did you tow it up the trail to save time? Very curious about the possibilities over spring break :confused:

Top Bottom