Too much T n' A?

wiseguy

Reaction score
So here's my dilema. 2 seasons ago I went out and bought the Hustler helmet by Rock Hard Helmets. Looks pretty cool and I don't really get too many comments on it other than if someone looks closely at it, then they usually say it's different and looks cool. If I hang it up in a chalet over a fire, I try and put it up as high as I can, so the younger sledders out there can't have a good look at it (it is quite graphic). This fall I thought it would be kind of cool to get a sled wrap with the same design, so I called up the guys at Machine Inked and low and behold, they had what I was looking for. Matches my helmet exactly. Got one shipped out, unpacked it and laid it out on my office floor to have a good look at it and to flatten it out before I put it on. Now here's where I would like some opinions; there's lots of naked women on this wrap and it's very detailed. I do go to as many rallies and other sledding functions as I can, and am now wondering if this might be too much T n' A to have on my machine. I certainly don't want to offend anybody when I'm out a rally or something, although you would probably see just as much nakedness on Friday night TV. I know that there are other sleds out there with this wrap and would appreciate any comments.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So here's my dilema. 2 seasons ago I went out and bought the Hustler helmet by Rock Hard Helmets. Looks pretty cool and I don't really get too many comments on it other than if someone looks closely at it, then they usually say it's different and looks cool. If I hang it up in a chalet over a fire, I try and put it up as high as I can, so the younger sledders out there can't have a good look at it (it is quite graphic). This fall I thought it would be kind of cool to get a sled wrap with the same design, so I called up the guys at Machine Inked and low and behold, they had what I was looking for. Matches my helmet exactly. Got one shipped out, unpacked it and laid it out on my office floor to have a good look at it and to flatten it out before I put it on. Now here's where I would like some opinions; there's lots of naked women on this wrap and it's very detailed. I do go to as many rallies and other sledding functions as I can, and am now wondering if this might be too much T n' A to have on my machine. I certainly don't want to offend anybody when I'm out a rally or something, although you would probably see just as much nakedness on Friday night TV. I know that there are other sleds out there with this wrap and would appreciate any comments.

We will need pics to judge,put it up here and see how long it takes to get moderated!
catmando!
That may be your first answer!

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't appriciate it , I ride with my kids and they do not need to be exposed to that in this specific environment and my kids are by no ways sheltered , jmo with all due respect

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wraps on a sled, to me, is like tattooing your skin, it's a personal choice, if people don't wanna look at it, they have the choice of turning there heads.

if you like it do it

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post a couple of pics, If the mods take them down than it is too graphic.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious if you are single or married (or have g/f) and if so, what the women in your life think about the wrap. If you don't and you plan on getting a mate someday (one that you really like), they might not be too happy and want it to change.

Sleds are sexy enough and naked girls don't mean you can ride, I judge people on how much they walk the walk, not just because the gotta have naked girls all over their ride. I sled to sled - If I wanna look at naked chicks I will go on the internet. It's your personal choice I guess, but it's unlike a tattoo which you can cover up though. Sometimes less is more, and so full nudity doesn't leave much to the imagination.

Seeing some guy with that much skin on his sled....I would probably not stop to talk with ya on the hill. No kids with me right now, but if in a couple years when I do, I definitely wouldn't stop. I realize they can see it all in mags or internet or tv, but don't need the unnecessary exposure.

just my opinion.

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's your choice when it all comes down to it, if you like it then id put it on the sled, park at the back of the bus when around a group if your a tad worried about it, i felt the same way when i got a pin up girl tat on my forearm, 4yrs later im still getting more good coments than bad and most of the comments are about the quality of the art not the overall pic. Bottom line YOUR SLED, YOUR CHOICE. thats my :twocents:

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
So if you try hanging your helmet out of young sledders view, how are you going to hide your sled? Park behind a tree every time you stop at the chalet. Or, you could just ride around with your sled cover on. I think it might offend some folks.

wiseguy

Reaction score
I guess that's why I love this site so much. Always alot of good honest opinions about things. Gonna tuck it under the bed and let it collect dust. Thanks for all you're comments.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess that's why I love this site so much. Always alot of good honest opinions about things. Gonna tuck it under the bed and let it collect dust. Thanks for all you're comments.

Well at least let me know where you got it lol

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it might distract some of the guy's out there...

hmmm come to think of it i haven't seen any good wrecks yet this year.... :d

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need two sets of body panels , wrap the XXX for the days your feeling wild , stock panels when it might be a concern :cool:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta agree with your decision imo it shows a lack of respect to women in general. Most wives/gfs I would imagine wouldn't appreciate it. And obviously you must kinda feel the same way as you made the decision to keep it off. Lots of other cool wraps out there could sell or trade it I am sure for something a little more tasteful

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im with some of the other guys, what kind of sled is it for, I may take it off your hands

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really guys and gals......put in on.....i take offense to skidoo and i just turn away when I see them sooooooo when the kid says dad whats that all about
it's time to have a talk. For god sake you can't even say merry christmas
around here anymore without offending someone so who cares about a sexy wrap. I do so lets put in on and post some pics. Just my 2cents

Top Bottom