Today's Ride Sicamous, Deep Pow!-11/11/09

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
Re: Today's Ride Sicamous, Deep Pow!

Hey Rene, on the picture of you standing in the trench...where are your tracks/footprints leading into that ditch? I call "Photoshop! Trying to drum up some early business are we? :d:beer:

Not a trench, it is a creek beside the Chalet. I walked into into in front of pic with the Klim's. Real tricky!!!

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca

Hey where is your lodge located ... Is it open to the public ... 6 ft of snow ...thats amazing ! Im pretty sure we are getting close to that up top as well. Sweet Picts

GRD

Reaction score

RIDE ON RENE! Looks like great early conditions this year in Sicamous as well!:d

COLD SMOKE 7

Reaction score

Sweet pics, thanks for sharing. Wish i was there instead of sitting at a desk looking at pics.:d

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website

Yesterday we loaded up and headed to Frisby with Lance the snowhound, Carbon Daddy and Quickdraw Ken! The Powder was so deep I couldn't stop, almost had to gas poach again! Got a few pics and will put them on when I get to the Lodge. Dave Craig( one of the best riders I have seen) is workin on the webpage and he has a map on there of lodge location.
Eaglevalleylodge.com

Frenchie's sled was rockin yesterday, he had it the lodge shop(aka Frenchie shop) and found a FUBAR solenoid.
Apparently we should have had Ribi's sled in there to find the powerful tree magnet hidden in the bulkhead!
Ridge was super foggy, dropped down in the trees on the back side and hillclimbed and snorkeldocked all day!!!!! probed honest 6-7 feet everywhere in the meadows!

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website

Yesterday we had a blast up Frisby! Me crackin a nut, me standing in a creek and Frenchie and Ribi helping a cat out of a tree!

Attachments

• IMG_0288 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_0288 (Custom).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0283 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0283 (Medium).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0285 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0285 (Large).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 79
Reaction score

How bout a trade anyone:2500acre farm in SK. for a shack of some sort in Sicamous???? May even throw in a bunch of green equipment to seal the deal.
This must be some of the best early season snow there in a while. Dec.6th is just too far away.

Reaction score

How bout a trade anyone:2500acre farm in SK. for a shack of some sort in Sicamous???? May even throw in a bunch of green equipment to seal the deal.
This must be some of the best early season snow there in a while. Dec.6th is just too far away.:beer:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This must be some of the best early season snow there in a while. Dec.6th is just too far away.:beer:

We were there last year on Nov 16th and drove truck to Quest cabin looking for snow and ended up driving to Revy every morn to ride.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

went thru Sicamous today & you would never know there's that much POW up top....:eek: dry as a popcorn fart in town. Stopped in to see I Dare Ya & was really impressed with the lodge! something new & shiny there each time I see it. New deck & tub outside, everything looks awsum & clean! Can't wait to get over there for a ride again with I Dare Ya. :d

Cheers & play safe:beer:

RN

Top Bottom