Tobe outerwear young riders program

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
My son 14 applied and was accepted to get 2018 gear at 50 % off we have to order this week then it's ready for pick up in the fall great sponsorship marketing by tobe
Any others apply on here would be cool to get a few of these young rippers together for a ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a smart move for them, give up some gear at cost and have more people in social media and out riding in various places marketing there gear for them, I'm sure he will have to have there stickers on his sled as well for advertising.
Lots of companies are doing this now a days and it's smart!

Ps let me know when he needs some shots to satisfy the sponsor :)

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
It's a smart move for them, give up some gear at cost and have more people in social media and out riding in various places marketing there gear for them, I'm sure he will have to have there stickers on his sled as well for advertising.
Lots of companies are doing this now a days and it's smart!

Ps let me know when he needs some shots to satisfy the sponsor :)

You bet more stickers the better he's pretty excited he already has a new wrap picked out to match his new gear on a side note are you going to be in revy April 7 weekend for yamafest

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My son 14 applied and was accepted to get 2018 gear at 50 % off we have to order this week then it's ready for pick up in the fall great sponsorship marketing by tobe
Any others apply on here would be cool to get a few of these young rippers together for a ride

Good thing he's almost the same size as you are Trev, he can hand his gear down to you.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet more stickers the better he's pretty excited he already has a new wrap picked out to match his new gear on a side note are you going to be in revy April 7 weekend for yamafest

Haven't planned to be, heading to McBride tomorrow though for a week

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is awesome Trevor. Trey will be in need of some new gear next year. Where did Mason apply for this deal

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
That is awesome Trevor. Trey will be in need of some new gear next year. Where did Mason apply for this deal

Tobe set it up around the end of feb mason had to do a bio sled profile explaining his season and goals then they check things out and pick so just trying to find out who else applied

Top Bottom