TOBE Gear

boostbaby

Reaction score
Hey all, does anyone know where I can pick up some TOBE gear, specifically the blue womens pant? I tired cycleworks in Calgary but they had limited supply. Also anyone who rides with it, is it tough and does it fit normally, like if I ordered a medium it would fit as a medium??? Thanks!!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride with Tobe pants and jacket. I think you would be ok with a medium, unless your super tall (the pants fit short on me and I'm 5'3). I got my gear at the LR in Halfway, OR a few years ago. I have no idea where to get it now. sorry.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Hey all, does anyone know where I can pick up some TOBE gear, specifically the blue womens pant? I tired cycleworks in Calgary but they had limited supply. Also anyone who rides with it, is it tough and does it fit normally, like if I ordered a medium it would fit as a medium??? Thanks!!

gamma sales is new TOBE cdn distributor

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gamma sales is new TOBE cdn distributor

Does Gamma sell privately to just anyone? I was told you had to be a retailer to purchase from them.

I like the looks of this TOBE stuff. So is it "To Be" or like toby? :)

Maybe next year I'll be buying some new gear.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Does Gamma sell privately to just anyone? I was told you had to be a retailer to purchase from them.

To Be
locate a gamma dealer, doubt anyone actually has inventory on hand and on display. tomas form tobe told me a bit ago that they just set gamma up so deal is fairly new for gamma to distrubute Tobe gear, no word on US distribution as of yet

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We are a gamma dealer Dan, the sales rep Shadi was by showing their line last spring, their stuff is pretty cool and we sold it for a season and it did ok but TOBE switched distributors and that's all she wrote. Yo may think I'm nuts but TOBE make a 1 peice sled suit that is the bomb, I would love to have one. I have the cataloge at the shop, come by and pick what you like and I'll hook you up as usual.....

boostbaby

Reaction score
I ride with Tobe pants and jacket. I think you would be ok with a medium, unless your super tall (the pants fit short on me and I'm 5'3). I got my gear at the LR in Halfway, OR a few years ago. I have no idea where to get it now. sorry.

Iam 5'6".. so you have medium and they fit short? Sooo large prob be best?? I emailed a Gamma dealer from Montreal I think but that seems like a far away place to be dealing with... Is there any close to Red Deer? I usually just buy snowboard gear since its more colorful then most sled gear but I want to try the TOBE pants soooo bad! Thanks!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Cory at Mr. R's in Lethbridge a call Megan. I'm pretty sure they deal with Gamma. There number is 1-800-752-8834. Good luck!

salbendidi

Reaction score
pararie rec in prince albert sk. i was in there this week picking up new lungs for the poo and they had tons of it! ask for shawn or travis 1306 763 8001... great guys to deal with!!

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so has anybody found a good dealer for this gear? a couple of buddies have been trying to find a place where they could get some info on it and try it out....

Top Bottom