To those guys that came from Banwest

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well fellas not sure how many of you keep in contact with pj but was looking at a thread that is in an obscure place on banwest that me and him have posted in and came upon this:

We just had a baby (5 weeks preemie and has health issues)and the medical bills alone have drained my fairly decent savings account. As I sit here and try to defend myself from your unsigned chicken chit comments, my wife is undergoing a bunch of tests to find out why she had a stroke today. So I am sitting here waiting for the techs to bring her back to the room, hence I am on SW passing time.

Sounds like he is in a bit of a rough spot with the wife again. Sure he would appreciate a phone call, pm, to help him out right now. For those that pray remember him in them sounds like he could use them right now.

Bubba

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes he is, pjthepumpkin is his username on here, used to post quite a bit in the max thread

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm fine and my babies are fine. The 3 month old was born 5 weeks premature and required oxygen but he has pulled through that and now has been diagnosed with amemia. We have him tested every week and his numbers are increasing.

Still waiting on tests to be completed. The doctors in this hospital are taking their sweet time. Been here almost 24 hours now and have only seen 1 doctor yesterday.

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek:... sorry pj... hope everything gets better for ya man... thoughts and prayers are with ya and the family..

If you need anything at all dont be affaid to ask..

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'm fine and my babies are fine. The 3 month old was born 5 weeks premature and required oxygen but he has pulled through that and now has been diagnosed with amemia. We have him tested every week and his numbers are increasing.

Still waiting on tests to be completed. The doctors in this hospital are taking their sweet time. Been here almost 24 hours now and have only seen 1 doctor yesterday.

HEY PJ.... HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT OKAY:eek:..... MISS YA ON HERE! KEEP US IN TOUCH.............

S

sldgy

Sorry to hear of your situation. The hippie will be sending his finest positive vibes your way for sure buddy.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ralph! Sorry to hear! Hows the wife doing?

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that ralph, i hope everything turns out okay with the everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ralph...good to hear the baby's fine...how's the wife doing? if you need anything let me know!

-meat

94fordguy

Thoughts and Prayers for you Pj, hope all turns out for the best.:)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As mentioned by all in here....we are one big family and we support eachother in all our ups and downs. We send out our wishes for your wifes speedy recovery....and our prayers that she has only had a minor stroke...

On another note as long as your baby is doing fine now he will be able to have a healthy, normal life and live to a ripe old age even with anemia....!!! So stay strong.....

Take care of yourself too in all of this, you will need your rest to keep you stong mentally and physically....your family needs you so take care of "you"!!

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it's good to hear things are looking up for ya PJ

tell your wife to get well from all of us

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Guys and Gals! Everybody is doing well, we got home yesterday and she is doing awesome. She is a strong woman.

I'm just plugging away trying to find a decent job but that ain't going to well.

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear, the Dr have any Idea what was giving her problems. Ill keep my ears open for stuff out my way .

Top Bottom