Titan Sled decks

mudhound

Reaction score
Hey Guys Nice Forum you have here . Stubled upon it while trying to research Sled decks .

I also came across these decks here : Liquidation Station Edmonton - Liquidation Station . I havent had a chance to get there to look at them , but has anyone bought one of these ?

Seems to be priced well but i,m interested if anyone has any reports on these decks ?

Cheers :)

hmmc

Reaction score
I bought one a year and half ago and it has held up great. The wiring was a little questionable I rewired it before I even used it. I an very picky in that respect. With 12 sled trips 4 quad trips all to blue river it is still like new.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
It is a good basic deck.... I bought one, just because it was cheap and will only be used for the quads(not sled).... I had to assemble it myself, and there was no instructions with it, but it was fairly easy assembly. The decking is very cheap, as the paint is peeling badly from rain? The clearance lites have a 2 way tape on them to hold in place, but didn't work very well, so i used windshield butyl to hold them in place(gone through many carwashes already, and works great). The rear bar/crossbrace welds broke because we had the quads cinched down really tight to it(rough roads in hunter's range in enderby), and the quads were still on the deck, so had to find a local in enderby that could aluminum weld ..... Was easy weld for him. Otherwise for the price it is an okay deck......

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buddy has one.....plywood is peeling, lites are cheap but other than that u cant go wrong for the price. his even came wit a 11ft telescoping ramp. he paid 2100. some guy by fort sask. cant remeber the guy but it was a titan.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I think i will be selling mine, so if you're interested in a short box short titan deck with extendable sides, and only used twice, call me, or pm me.......

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I helped a buddy install one last spring. Same comments as above about lights, looks decent overall, it fit in his mega cab box with ZERO room to spare. Literally the deck touched the front of the box and the tailgate.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i helped a buddy install one last spring. Same comments as above about lights, looks decent overall, it fit in his mega cab box with zero room to spare. Literally the deck touched the front of the box and the tailgate.

yup, my deck is touching the front of the box and tailgate as well........

Top Bottom