Tires...

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Hey,
Iam currently running 26x12x12" Mudzillas on my 06 King Quad. But looking to change things up a bit and go bigger...

Suggestions for the best place to order/buy tires from? Iam looking for some 28x10x12 Interco Swamp Lite's..
Thanks,
Throttle-Junkie

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
Please check out supergripatv.ca to see if we carry something you might like. We are a new sponsor of this site and I would be happy to help you find some new skins!

mudbitchguy

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i recommend if your set on the swamplites take a look at the difference between a 29inch set and a 28inch set From what i remember the 29's lugs are much taller and work better.

the mudB*tch tires are similar to your mudzillas ride taller and are quite aggressive.

there is quite a few threads on here about tires read them and see what you think .

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
check with kevin from rapid revolutions. he carries almost all the brands i believe and his prices cant bew beat. and he is a site sponsor too.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Iam currently running 26x12x12" Mudzillas on my 06 King Quad. But looking to change things up a bit and go bigger...

Suggestions for the best place to order/buy tires from? Iam looking for some 28x10x12 Interco Swamp Lite's..
Thanks,
Throttle-Junkie

Throttle-Junkie... Are you currently running 12" wide on the front and rear?? If so seems really wide for the front. :confused: Maybe thats why you want to go to 10" wide. I see you have a 2" lift as well so you've addressed the GC issue. I've seen, on some quads, guys lossing power and performance in the mud with the higher profile tires, and wishing they stuck with the 26" rubber, even on the bigger bore machines. I'm sure you've already considered this, just my 2 cents. You may want to save the cash and spend it on HP mods?

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Throttle-Junkie... Are you currently running 12" wide on the front and rear?? If so seems really wide for the front. :confused: Maybe thats why you want to go to 10" wide. I see you have a 2" lift as well so you've addressed the GC issue. I've seen, on some quads, guys lossing power and performance in the mud with the higher profile tires, and wishing they stuck with the 26" rubber, even on the bigger bore machines. I'm sure you've already considered this, just my 2 cents. You may want to save the cash and spend it on HP mods?

No hes got the 10 fronts and the 12 rears. Ya i got some swamplites in 29.5's now, i just need to go pick them up. Carson just put some on his gizzly and he likes them so far. But i have to keep up with the Jone's, so i had to get some also.

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Iam looking at the Swap Lites because the Zillas are no good in the loose rock shale type riding we see alot of times... And also wanting to go a little bigger.. Not to worried about HP as iam going to drop a VDI and HMF pipe in when i mount the bigger set of tires..

Thanks for the info,
Ill check out rapid revolutions

Catzuki, i will be back on the 4th and have to make my way down there to go to the office for meetings. So maybe if your around that night we can tackle a flat and my snorkel.. Where did you and Carson buy tires? I am wondering how the 29.5's would fit on the King now?!!? I will give you a call after the weekend..

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam looking at the Swap Lites because the Zillas are no good in the loose rock shale type riding we see alot of times... And also wanting to go a little bigger.. Not to worried about HP as iam going to drop a VDI and HMF pipe in when i mount the bigger set of tires..

Thanks for the info,
Ill check out rapid revolutions

Catzuki, i will be back on the 4th and have to make my way down there to go to the office for meetings. So maybe if your around that night we can tackle a flat and my snorkel.. Where did you and Carson buy tires? I am wondering how the 29.5's would fit on the King now?!!? I will give you a call after the weekend..

Well a guy i know had a set for sale and wanted some rims for a cat. So i did a part trade with some cash for them. And carson, don get me started there. He bought a set from Walthealy in calgary for $210 out the door. Some knob ordered these tires in and let them sit there for 2 years. So carson got them for 50 each plus tax and it cam to 210 out the door. I was kinda pissed. Hey man i also got some 28" Vampire EDLS(2" lug) lying here.( we not yet, but in a week or 2) If you wanna try them you are more than welcome to. I have to clutch mine next week once my parts get in to town here. But ya give me a call when you have time. Im leaving for work in the AM but im only gone for a week at the most.

Top Bottom