Tires for my 2014 outlander 650

Zraddy

Reaction score
Looking to put diffrent tires on my quad, I do a mix of mudding and trail riding. I Hered Zillas are good. What do you guys think?? And what size want to go a little bigger than factory which are 26.

Adam

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to put diffrent tires on my quad, I do a mix of mudding and trail riding. I Hered Zillas are good. What do you guys think?? And what size want to go a little bigger than factory which are 26.

Adam
28" Zillas would work out very well for the mix of mudding & trails, or you could look at the Bighorns or Blackwaters they are also great all around tires. I use the Bighorns and love them, but in thick sticky mud they will gum up.

Zraddy

Reaction score
Thanks. Do you run a clutch kit with the bigger tires? What about ITP are they any good

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Outlaw mst is also an excellent tire.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422938870.975182.jpg

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fully stock clutch set up with 5000 km on it ,just don't use high range when mudding or in the hills etc. and never try to tow in reverse. ITP are ok but have found the Mudlites are somewhat weak and have leaking issues sometimes.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Double check the actual height of the tires you choose, lots of tires that say a size on them (lets say 28") may actually only measure out to be 26" or 27" after mounting etc.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the 28 inch Mega mayhem is an awesome all around tire. Good on trails, but still hooks up in the mud!!

Zraddy

Reaction score
Do you guys run one size wider in the back ? Or all 4 the same

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 28 inch Mega mayhem is an awesome all around tire. Good on trails, but still hooks up in the mud!!
Yes these are a fantastic tire as well, but i would think they are a little better suited for a sxs as they could be a little bit rough and bumpy on harder packed trails etc.

Top Bottom