tires and rims on BF750

Hooter

Reaction score
purchased SSrims with 26-12-12 tires. when i have mounted them i have noticed that the rims are a real deep dish design and my rear tires have made my rear stance quite wide. the fronts have 26-10-12 and they are fine. but it seems the rear stick out quite a ways. are these rims the way the were designed any good. the tires are just regular mudlites by the way and i got the whole package for 600.00 so i am not out a whole lot. please advise.

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
purchased SSrims with 26-12-12 tires. when i have mounted them i have noticed that the rims are a real deep dish design and my rear tires have made my rear stance quite wide. the fronts have 26-10-12 and they are fine. but it seems the rear stick out quite a ways. are these rims the way the were designed any good. the tires are just regular mudlites by the way and i got the whole package for 600.00 so i am not out a whole lot. please advise.

I would have to guess that you have the rear rims from a solid rear axle, hence the deep dish. I 'm assuming you have a BF750i... Independant rear axle? You actually need the same offset rims front and back.

Hope this helps

Rej

Hooter

Reaction score
thanks for the info, i will see what the gent that i bought them from says.

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
I'm pretty sure the solid rear axle is a 4-138 pattern and the independant is 4-110!

You are partly correct... the solid rear axle kawi's are 4/137... but the solid axle hondas are 4/110, which is the same for independant kawi's, suzuki, and yamaha.

The Can-ams are also 4/137. The polaris's are 4/156.

So the rims could have come from a solid axle honda (4/110 with a 2+5 offset) which is a rear wheel deep dish. the front offset is 5+2 in a 4/110 bolt pattern on most wheels. Now I have some Vision Buckshot wheels that are 4/110 but have a 4+3 offset.

Rej

Top Bottom