Tire sealant stuff.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I for one, check to make sure it's Tex approved before I use or do it.
Everything from Tex approved tie-down methods, Tex approved tire repairs, Tex approved loading methods, Tex approved deck or trailer loading and 1/2 ton weight overloads. 

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

it definitely saves a lot of time having to actually look this stuff up. especially while he drinks t's

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I for one, check to make sure it's Tex approved before I use or do it.
Everything from Tex approved tie-down methods, Tex approved tire repairs, Tex approved loading methods, Tex approved deck or trailer loading and 1/2 ton weight overloads. 

He is indeed the self-proclaimed expert on every goddamn thing there is! I also carefully read every post before proceeding on any course of action. If you are ever unsure, I suggest PM'ing ol tex if you can't find the glorious nugget of wisdom you require to get on with your day. ;)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh suck it puba, w.t.f do you know anyways

sent while drinking tea's
I know you're a Kunt.

But hey, it's the Internet, no feelings allowed 🖒

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fixed it for you...........:p

I for one, check to make sure it's Foghorn approved before I use or do it.
Everything from Foghorn approved tie-down methods, Foghorn approved tire repairs, Foghorn approved loading methods,Foghorn approved deck or trailer loading and 1/2 ton weight overloads. 

[COLOR="#FF0000" said:
FOGHORN LEGHORN[/COLOR]78;2368111]Oh suck it puba, w.t.f do you know anyways

sent while drinking tea's

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

2d280bba1d983aba90ec95f33d4462c2[1].jpg

I say, I say boy, now listen to me boy...lol

Last edited:

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are having way to much fun with this thread. But the foghorn thing is funny tho.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used an Elmers product on my rocket when a new tire got a roofing nail in it. They won't patch a z rated tire so I used that to get money out of the tire. I was super happy. No vibration up to 200km/hr. If I parked it with the hole at the bottom over winter it didn't even leak down by spring. It was not a pressurized can product. I had to vent the tire and squeeze in the amount before reinflating with the hole at the bottom. And no complaints when they put on the new tire.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used an Elmers product on my rocket when a new tire got a roofing nail in it. They won't patch a z rated tire so I used that to get money out of the tire. I was super happy. No vibration up to 200km/hr. If I parked it with the hole at the bottom over winter it didn't even leak down by spring. It was not a pressurized can product. I had to vent the tire and squeeze in the amount before reinflating with the hole at the bottom. And no complaints when they put on the new tire.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Interesting to know what it was? I have used windshield sealer on axle boor, worked good and is still working!

Top Bottom