Tire heights .......anyone know??

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the height of ITP XTR 27'' x 14'' ??
The 26'' x 14'' Bighorn is 26.4'' ....
Got any other 14'' rim size tire heights that are good in all conditions ?? I think it's down to the Bighorn or XTR's ,but might consider others IF they are as good or better than the 2 i have picked. Must be very smooth on hard pack,very good traction overall & good long lasting wear.
Thanks
P.S. tires are not for my 750 Brute, they are for my new 850 XP Polaris, don't really want a super agressive mud tire, but may consider IF they are vibration free at lower speed & good in all condtions.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
What about the new Bajacrosses by ITP? Provides a smooth, predictable ride and has slow wear characteistics and is considered the highest milage atv/utv tire ever crreated by ITP. And it is 8-ply-kinda heavy.

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the height of ITP XTR 27'' x 14'' ??
The 26'' x 14'' Bighorn is 26.4'' ....
Got any other 14'' rim size tire heights that are good in all conditions ?? I think it's down to the Bighorn or XTR's ,but might consider others IF they are as good or better than the 2 i have picked. Must be very smooth on hard pack,very good traction overall & good long lasting wear.
Thanks
P.S. tires are not for my 750 Brute, they are for my new 850 XP Polaris, don't really want a super agressive mud tire, but may consider IF they are vibration free at lower speed & good in all condtions.

I just measured my ITP 27 x14 XTR's and I got about 26 1/8"................

Interesting.............ya think it would be closer to 27"?

I like these tires...........They are holding up for me.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the new Bajacrosses by ITP? Provides a smooth, predictable ride and has slow wear characteistics and is considered the highest milage atv/utv tire ever crreated by ITP. And it is 8-ply-kinda heavy.

You know i was looking at them and drooling, then seen that the biggest one they make in that tire is 26''.
I really want a tire that will be at least close to 27'' or more (but not alot more), somehere between 26.5'' and 28'' actual measurement give or take.

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put 28 super lights DL on my 06 Polaris 800 the tire is 28 inches tall the only thing that I did not like was once it aird up on my 12 inch rims it is only about 10 1/2 inches wide but excellent tire so far good lug(1 1/2inch) but not rough really god in snow have not had it in mud yet but will soon also like the rim gaurd best I have seen and they are very light. Talk to reg on this site from super grip he was excellent to deal with.:d

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my 26 xtrs measure 25 1/2
my 29.5 laws measure 28 3/4 :(

I guess it all falls under the same reasoning that a 2x4 is not actually 2"x 4" or a 600cc sled is not exactly 600cc..........

Why is it that a 27" tire can not be 27" exactly or within 1/4" or a 29.5 be close to that........I suppose if you put enough air pressure in them they will get to that point :d:d

Makes just as much sense as the ski-doo 500SS?? It's a 600cc machine??

Top Bottom