Time to Renew Your VARDA / ABCSC Memberships!

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the VARDA signature on the form? is that someone you fill in once you recieve the form?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, just to show it was processed correctly. I need to mail the ABC portion of your membership along and this is an easy reminder to say the job is completed. I am also working on member cards and incentives at local businesses, but that may take a few days to gather the first round of participation

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if I ride Valmount and Blue River lots, McBride once and a while, and one or two trips to Radium, Revy, and Sicamous, what do I need for club and provincial memberships?

Are there season passes that are good for multiple places?

Just my opinion, but I think if there was consolidation of passes, you would get more compliance and therefore reflect the number of users more accurately. If the ski hills can offer season passes good for multiple hills, shouldn't we be able to?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if I ride Valmount and Blue River lots, McBride once and a while, and one or two trips to Radium, Revy, and Sicamous, what do I need for club and provincial memberships?

Are there season passes that are good for multiple places?

Just my opinion, but I think if there was consolidation of passes, you would get more compliance and therefore reflect the number of users more accurately. If the ski hills can offer season passes good for multiple hills, shouldn't we be able to?

Compliance is good

Local Clubs are all individual as mentioned above. Our membership just happens to come with a ABC membership as well so its a win win.

Season passes and club memberships are different as mentioned above as well.

Please remember that we cannot be compared to ski hills COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BALL GAME

This thread was to Advertise for VARDA memberships as WE NEED MEMBERSHIP. Im hoping that readers are not getting confused with all the back and forth information. I would also be happy to answer any questions by phone or email.

Thank you

Last edited:

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Curtis will you be mailing the cards out to us?
Thanks casey!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure will, ill get em done after this next weekends snow show in pg. keep checkin the website and more businesses are talking of signing up

and thanks to everyone who has purchased a membership already

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the new membership in the mail, thanks to Curtis and the folks at VARDA!!

Top Bottom