Timbersled Mountain Horse Snowbikes!!

ATVTracks.net

Reaction score
Website
www.atvtracks.net
Have you had a chance to check out Timbersled Mtn Horse Snowbikes yet? The sport is growing like crazy and if you are ready to get one head to our new Snowbike dedicated site to place your pre-season order. They sell out every year, and if you place your order by May 31st with a $500 deposit you will get $200 worth of free Timberled accessories. Check it out or call 1-866-243-8359 sledfest2-1000.jpg

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you had a chance to sponsor the site yet? The membership is growing like crazy and if you are ready to step up to the plate send a PM to RKnight111 to see about a sponsorship package. Spots are going quickly and if you place your order by May 31st you won't get banhammered. Check out

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I snowchecked mine today with boys in turner valley. Pumped!

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are also a dealer for the snowbike kits let me know if anyone is looking thanks Chris.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good chance boost is working well with this setup;)

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

craptabulous

Reaction score
Come on . You can save money by selling your top three gears on your bike , You wont need them anyway .

Dont forget your big bore / stroker kits to get into third .

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like sour grapes ,must be some sled guys that are stuck try to follow the mountian horses lol

LMAO keep dreamin', if you have seen one of these in the hills you will know that, apart from riding in very tight trees, a sled will have no issue in keeping up with, or exceeding the abilities of a snow bike.

steve250f

Reaction score
Cool come with us at crow foot see how you make out ,but your right in the wide open alpine the sleds do go better i just pick my toy for the day turbo polaris or ktm mountian horse no need to bash each they both have their place , isn't it all about havin a good time up on the mountian

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool come with us at crow foot see how you make out ,but your right in the wide open alpine the sleds do go better i just pick my toy for the day turbo polaris or ktm mountian horse no need to bash each they both have their place , isn't it all about havin a good time up on the mountian

Well stated;)

Top Bottom