Timbersled double bearing upgrade kit

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get a double bearing kit now that poolaris bought timber?

I went to polaris dealer today and the part number (timber) doesnt show up at polaris?
try to phone timber and get poopoo hot line the give me old timber number that isnt in their system?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This part #?

[h=4]16-MI-014[/h]

Getting TS parts now is a PITA! Used to be able to order them all on line before Polaris bought it.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup that's the timber part number
doesn't show up on Polaris computer��

Big Diesel

Reaction score
I know Penco in kalispel as the kits it is discontinued through dealers and you have to buy the pieces seperate but call Brock he has them

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the best i could do was find a dealer who said they remembered the parts in the kit and ordered a whole bunch of parts i havent got it yet.
I'm nervous ill get half way through install and be missed something thats weeks away?
Well fingers crossed

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everybody I know with TS kits is having trouble getting parts. Polaris really needs to get this fixed. There's way too much competition out there now to be leaving customers in limbo like this. Anybody else noticed there's now more snowbike kit manufacturers than there are sled manufacturers?

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in edmonton cycle works is doing what they can to help me with zero help from poopoo i should know this week if i got what i need or not

Side note cycle works ordered in a couple extra spacers because they didnt know which ones i needed and said i could return whichever i dont use, thats great customer service in my book

Top Bottom