tig welder in edmonton area

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't find a set of rail extentions for my sled or well i had a set of rails from the one company that made them and there bent/cracked. i was wondering if anyone has or is an aluminum welder that would be willing to weld me up a set (rails and custom extentions would be ready to weld provided by me). or can spare me the time on a machine it's been a couple years but i think i could still run a bead. of corse money or beer could be in exchange

just thought i would try thanks
kenton

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 2005 snopro 800 with a 151 track. it has racin station rails which i took off to have powder coated and noticed they were both cracked in 2 spots and bent. so i need a better option

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gee and gee racing in leduc has done alum welding for me in the past.hey these guys make sprint cars..very good at what they do!:hemiCoupe::Vette:

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gee and gee racing in leduc has done alum welding for me in the past.hey these guys make sprint cars..very good at what they do!:hemiCoupe::Vette:

have since found out rails are 7000 series aluminum and don't weld good thanks i have gone to a hole new skid and try that

Top Bottom