Three 850s go out together ...

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have an 850 and therefore could care less but has anyone put a Poo pry Mary and/or a Kitty second dairy one on, or some other configuration...regardless of brp and warranty etc?

That is my question.

My pry Mary on my T3 was hot AF when stock belt(2750 "intermediate" kms)went yesterday.... Clicker 5, fat ass pilot, warm temps, heavy snow, extended full throttle pullszzz and deep pow carving...

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you were changing you clicker positions your clutch was hot and wild bill was going to pull start his and it was too hot. I put my bare hand on my primary. It just has more venting not sure how hot an 850 gets but at 2700kms on one belt for you that is great. I really think it's a combination of what both maxwell and rgm are saying. Higher milage engines as in 2000k are having crank issues. I just really believe a lot of good concepts on this machine have been hurt by a lack of field testing. I have even heard a different engine was tested in this platform.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you were changing you clicker positions your clutch was hot and wild bill was going to pull start his and it was too hot. I put my bare hand on my primary. It just has more venting not sure how hot an 850 gets but at 2700kms on one belt for you that is great. I really think it's a combination of what both maxwell and rgm are saying. Higher milage engines as in 2000k are having crank issues. I just really believe a lot of good concepts on this machine have been hurt by a lack of field testing. I have even heard a different engine was tested in this platform.

Mark, your pry Mary was not hot because you were not smashing pow at WOT the same way me and Bill were. Not even close bud. Nice high mark later though, considering you were the lightest rider, riding the longest, lightest sled and also the only one with a turbo. Not sure why it took you three pokes to get out of Eco while I waited and waited up top for you! True story.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30kms wide open throttle? I gotta see that place lol

Back east its easy, if yah havent held a sled to the bar that long you haven't lived yet, lol. Man I miss the sound of my triple triple singing at 8500rpm, what a rush. At 100+ mph 30km is actually not that long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back east its easy, if yah havent held a sled to the bar that long you haven't lived yet, lol. Man I miss the sound of my triple triple singing at 8500rpm, what a rush. At 100+ mph 30km is actually not that long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its hard for some to imagine flat open country with only windbreaks to run into. :D

Top Bottom