Thoughts on the Timbersled Mountain horse ?

aceofspades9963

Reaction score
I was looking at videos online and the thing looks pretty amazing. Just wondering if you guys have seen any around in the mountains and how would they compare to my Dragon 800(all fixed up engine) 155 ? I have a crf450r with some small mods (full pro circuit TI4r , valves and cams ) I saw some of the places they were getting in the video at the bottom. I know some of it is summer snow but it looks like what it can't climb straight up it can side hit the crap out of it and zig zag your way up. If anyone has any experience with riding one let me know might be a good back up sled to bring , or even switch halfway through the day when the powder is all gone just go for so trees that sleds can't even fit through .
Timbersled Mountain Horse - Snow Bike Kit - Best of video - YouTube

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is the guy to talk to,,if u ask me id love to try one i think it would be friggin awesome..

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder how the clutchs stand up?

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were a couple of these at Yanks on Sunday. 3 feet of fresh pow and they were awesome. They did seem to get really badly plugged up with snow around the rad and engine though.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look under offical revy conditions might have to go back a few pgs but rough country has a cr 500

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I have seen the downfall is in the fluffy stuff they don't climb very well, and get stuck trying to do so. They seem to be great in the tight trees though.

I am considering one myself.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a guy that was born to (on) a sled and has got into these bike/converstion timbersled and has told me the most fun he has ever had. Brewsterwest motorsports. And allways helps ya out sled bike atv .Thanks

Top Bottom