this weekend pine pass camping and dirt biking

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking about heading camping and biking this weekend dose anybody know if there is still snow up in sliver sands? was going to camp at heart lake or on the road into sliver sands and go exploring on the bikes if there is no snow at the lower levels or bijioux falls is a diffrent option not sure if the bridge is up to cross the river any info would be great thanks

mountainmonster

Reaction score
Can't say for sure about snow levels but i can say that the bridge is usually pulled prior to spring run off and if it isn't it would be washed out. We usually don't get across the river until late june or july.

How is the quading up at silversands? Never been there but would like to try it out. How far in can you ride?

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ended up going somewhere diffrent this weekend,I have never quadded in sliver sands only sledded been told u can get to five cabins in the summer on quads not sure will try it out in july probaly once the days are longer and warmer

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to hear how the trail is. Never been there in the summer either and am thinking of trying it out.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i make it out there i will let u know what it is like and how far u can go

• Thanks
Reactions: zal
Top Bottom