This is the future of our world?...

bebaldus

Reaction score
Amen. And you can see that in these growing cities people are even more out od touch with reality. We dont kill animals for meet we dont cut down trees for the wood to build our houses. we dont have to get "dirty" to live we can just punch a keyboard and make a living. It is sickening and the reason the huge city areas vote Democratic.

i have cousins...blood that live in the city. They are always facinated when they come out to the farm even tho their dad grew up there. This is so cool. people here are awsome...on and on about how great it is. Then they go back to their sheltered livea of no harm and hard work in yhe cities and get around their friends and its all democratic talk. It makes me wanna puke but i cannot say that i slave away like my father had to or my grandfather. unfortunantly for my kids they obviously are not even going to have to work as hard as I have. Tec makes thing easier every day. as Einstien said "I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.”

I am afraid for future generations and global warming is a laugh in my eyes. my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I bet 90% of our youth voted because dumb ass said he was going to legalize marijuana.
My wife likes the chiba chiba, and was all for the entitled little selfie king, until I explained to her how he would completely ruin our country, and her smoky smoky would end up being even more expensive, due to the taxes that would be imposed on it. She was very quick to change her mind.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amen. And you can see that in these growing cities people are even more out od touch with reality. We dont kill animals for meet we dont cut down trees for the wood to build our houses. we dont have to get "dirty" to live we can just punch a keyboard and make a living. It is sickening and the reason the huge city areas vote Democratic.

i have cousins...blood that live in the city. They are always facinated when they come out to the farm even tho their dad grew up there. This is so cool. people here are awsome...on and on about how great it is. Then they go back to their sheltered livea of no harm and hard work in yhe cities and get around their friends and its all democratic talk. It makes me wanna puke but i cannot say that i slave away like my father had to or my grandfather. unfortunantly for my kids they obviously are not even going to have to work as hard as I have. Tec makes thing easier every day. as Einstien said "I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.”

I am afraid for future generations and global warming is a laugh in my eyes. my 2 cents

For the record, Einstein didn't say that.
I Fear the Day That Technology Will Surpass Our Human Interaction | Quote Investigator

bebaldus

Reaction score
I stand corrected thanks Adam! Sorry to those who believed me.

bebaldus

Reaction score
just read threw my post earlier. Sorry to those who I offended. I am sure there are lots of people who have desk jobs that work way harder than I do. no sarcasm in this. I was not trying to offend anyone. I just know people who are vegitarian because they dont believe in killing animals. and also the vegans who dont belive in milking even. They dont even realize that not milking the cows would cause them extreme pain. If a person really wanted to see some in humane stuff they should read about how animals kill other animals. I feel people have lost touch with reality with all the technology we have in today society. That was all my post was about. If I offended you i am sorry.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just read threw my post earlier. Sorry to those who I offended. I am sure there are lots of people who have desk jobs that work way harder than I do. no sarcasm in this. I was not trying to offend anyone. I just know people who are vegitarian because they dont believe in killing animals. and also the vegans who dont belive in milking even. They dont even realize that not milking the cows would cause them extreme pain. If a person really wanted to see some in humane stuff they should read about how animals kill other animals. I feel people have lost touch with reality with all the technology we have in today society. That was all my post was about. If I offended you i am sorry.

There's nothing but truth in your previous post....nothing offensive. (and if anyone is offended...TFB) As far as the quote....who cares who said it...it rings true.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So what if people are offended! You have a right to your opinion, and if it challenges someone elses or they are "offended" by it, GOOD! How else are we supposed to grow? if we aren't challenged by others or "offended". Is there problems? yes. Do people take insults, attacks and "isms" too far? yes. Should they stop? yes but if you have kids, you should know that by human nature, we have a tendency to lean towards things we are "not allowed" to do. There's a better way to teach people and kids how to do good, banning things, regulation and shaming offence is not that way.

edit: i guess i should also say, that doesnt give you the right to be a dink to everyone lol. Treat others how you want to be treated, but in a lot of cases the truth hurts.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If anyone wants to get angry, watch Canada's Worst Driver and see this stupid broad Krystal, she's 28 and calls herself a "millennial".....

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
If anyone wants to get angry, watch Canada's Worst Driver and see this stupid broad Krystal, she's 28 and calls herself a "millennial".....
If she's 28, she IS a millennial.

Millennials have birth dates ranging from the early 80's to the late 90's / early 2000's.

They're also known as generation Y or "generation me". Gee... I wonder where that comes from. :eyesrolling:

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If she's 28, she IS a millennial.

Millennials have birth dates ranging from the early 80's to the late 90's / early 2000's.

They're also known as generation Y or "generation me". Gee... I wonder where that comes from. :eyesrolling:

I thought millennial are classified post 2000, oh well, watched an episode last night that made me just shake my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That chick is phucked !!!
I can't even watch the show because of how stupid they all are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom