this is interesting ?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have no idea, haven't been following any middle east stuff, kinda sounds like someone is trying to get something started? was wondering if it was fake news, don't sound like it .

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly we need to put these politicians in a room,give them a stick and let em beat the heck out of each other... we all pay for there stupidly.
the powers above.:arguebats:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree, very irritating bunch of look at me's!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
msn.com reporting Putin telling Russians to start stock piling food stuffs as they may be going to war against the US if Trump sends cruise missiles to Syria.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m a fan of what trump is trying to achieve but when it comes to war I’m NOT. The US needs to stay the heck out of the worlds problems. They U.S are ether the problem or a big part of it. Stand your ground and defend your country but what the heck are we doing sturing the pot overseas.
maybe I’m getting to political here.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
War is coming, Russia has been meddling into everything they can get their hands on. No one stands up to them.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard reports that might point to Saudi themselves faking these. They’ve been caught doing similar things in the past.

There ain’t gonna be any war between US and Russia... both countries are broke...

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the US has also been meddling into everything that they can get their hands on. Difference now is that they are both meddling in the same sand box. Never a good thing.

True almost all of Middle East dictators were US backed until they turned. I blame all these issues on the USA frankly
Also don’t believe everything you read, US has been caught lying in the past...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard reports that might point to Saudi themselves faking these. They’ve been caught doing similar things in the past.

There ain’t gonna be any war between US and Russia... both countries are broke...

i was wondering why there hasn't been a big hub bub over this, more on Syria than Saudi Arabia. and they say islam is a peaceful religion???? Muslims ?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The free world has to stand up to gassing children. Its been a war crime since WW2. Russia should step away on moral values only but are actually the ones that are responsible probably for the last 3 gas attacks in Syria. They didn't respond the last time Trump bombed Syria and they wont this time. They are posturing but they are scared of the US. Nobody wins a war against the US and nobody wins a war against Russia. Mutual destruction and we end up speaking Chinese for the last years of poor lives if we don't end up dieing of radiation poisoning first.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember when Saddam had weapons of mass destruction?...

Trump wanted out of Syria, everyone says too early to leave, Trump says get out, then a chemical attack by “Assad”... hmm...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the USA isn't? Both of them should mine their own f&%ing biz. The whole Syria thing is all about pipelines with Russian wanting it one way and USA another. Lives are being lost for that stupid control in that part of the world.

War is coming, Russia has been meddling into everything they can get their hands on. No one stands up to them.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think something massive is brewing and there is no turning back from it. I often wonder if todays world turmoil parallels the turmoil in the world leading up to WWII.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no idea, about WW2, may have to ask ol fernie,
icon10.gif

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the world seems to be in some sort of free fall. looks like it needs a correction, war has always been a correction.

Top Bottom