This is how I learned to mind my own business!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How I learned to mind my own business

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day,
And all the patients were outside shouting, '13...13...13.'

The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a
Little gap in the planks, so I looked through to see
What was going on...

Somebody poked me in the eye with a stick!

Then they all started shouting '14...14...14'...
catmando!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My husband's mom is a funny lady. Last year she went to visit her mother in a senior citizen's facility. There is a double door in the entrance with a code pad to ensure elderly peeps don't wander away. As they were entering an old woman was exiting, my mother in law grabbed the old lady and tried to stuff her back into the facility. The old lady kept saying, noooooooo I don't need to be locked in here, but my mother in law just kept stuffing her back in until one of the workers came to the aid of the old woman who Was not supposed to be locked in.
This year, another old lady was exiting the facility the same time my mother in law was, so she didn't make the same mistake twice, my mother in law punched in the code for the old woman. The old woman perked right up, in the blink of an eye grabbed her friend mildred who was in a wheel chair then headed down the street. The workers had to chase them down and get them back in the home.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The lady wanted to go shopping with her friend or what? Hope she was OK. Fellow worker here his Dad was found 2 blocks away he was going visiting his Son. When asked where his son lived he didn`t remember so he was driven back to care center. Went back in and thought he was back from a trip. Told friends went and visited his son. Hope I dont get that bad

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The lady wanted to go shopping with her friend or what? Hope she was OK. Fellow worker here his Dad was found 2 blocks away he was going visiting his Son. When asked where his son lived he didn`t remember so he was driven back to care center. Went back in and thought he was back from a trip. Told friends went and visited his son. Hope I dont get that bad

Yup all good. The workers caught them before they got to the end of the block. They were like senior citizen Themla and Louise with a happy ending. lol.:d:beer:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
How I learned to mind my own business

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day,
And all the patients were outside shouting, '13...13...13.'

The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a
Little gap in the planks, so I looked through to see
What was going on...

Somebody poked me in the eye with a stick!

Then they all started shouting '14...14...14'...
catmando!

ahhhhh thats why the black eye :d

Top Bottom