thinking of sno checking a m1100t 162 just a few questions

catman2

Reaction score
so i live in flat land manitoba with an elevation of 1000 ft but ride as much in the mountains of cooke city and revy looking at running 2 different tracks a 1.5 around here and the stock 2.6 out there would like to get ez jacker and a can of some sort can i run 91 octane here and there with that ez jacker safe and any other suggertions thanx

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Min. 91 with the ezjacker. But sled requires premium anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FarFrmStock

Reaction score
You may want to also consider going with the Speedwerx gear. I just finished a pretty much flawless season, ~750 miles. I have a switch on the console which allows me to change "on the fly", 87 octane, stock, 210 HP, and 240 HP. Had to do the aluminum charge tube, exhaust and clutching but runs awesome!!

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont do it you will regret buying it....I put the ez jacker on and it ran like ch!t so took it off and ran up against a few with the ez jacker at 220hp and my stock m1100 would still keep up...found they were a waste of money..My own opinion from personel experience

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I would be hard pressed to believe that all things being equal....total riding weight, clutching, and sled setup.....and that the 1.9 was working properly, that adding anything over 25hp would not be noticeable. We only sold a couple 1.9's later in the season, mostly 2.0's. Early season 2.0's needed to be reflashed, not sure on the 1.9. Before reflash the 2.0 was worse than stock for performance. There is a noticeable difference when either one is working properly. I ride with stockers, 1.9's, and 2.0's. All things equal the stockers are not doing what the others do. [/FONT]

BOOSTCAT

Reaction score
You sure are ambitious to be willing to switch tracks for your riding conditions. I put a 3" CE on mine and it was a fair bit of work to do the swap. If you had a C3 belt drive it would be quite a bit easier.

Top Bottom