Thinking of riding blue river

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a couple buddies are thinking of trying blue river this coming mon and tues and i am wondering if anyone else is gonna be riding then and would be willing to show us around? We are capable riders but have never ridin there, also any recomendations on accomadatio s in the area, thanks

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a couple buddies are thinking of trying blue river this coming mon and tues and i am wondering if anyone else is gonna be riding then and would be willing to show us around? We are capable riders but have never ridin there, also any recomendations on accomadatio s in the area, thanks

I wouldn't ride there, the place sucks.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call the Glacier Mountain Lodge for rooms.....1 877 452 2686. Blue River Sledz does great tours also.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Call the Glacier Mountain Lodge for rooms.....1 877 452 2686. Blue River Sledz does great tours also.

I hear the lady that works the front desk enjoys a cold beer from time to time?

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on thanks guys, beer is definetly doable!!!, hoping the rain stays low and snows up top. looking forward to reports from the weekend

trxstr

Reaction score
Rode into Big Blue / Holy Grail area. Got in about 80% of the way and ended up turning back because we didn't know what we would find. Solid 2 inches of ice WHOLE way in. Had to stop 23 times to cool down sleds. Even scratchers couldn't scratch the surface. Ugh. Some guys were in Chappel. Said too rough. Some guys went in by the River Safari parking lot and headed south. Not sure of the name of it but they said it was mediocre. We need waaaaay more snow either way. Good luck.
-D

stomper

Reaction score
Rode into Big Blue / Holy Grail area. Got in about 80% of the way and ended up turning back because we didn't know what we would find. Solid 2 inches of ice WHOLE way in. Had to stop 23 times to cool down sleds. Even scratchers couldn't scratch the surface. Ugh. Some guys were in Chappel. Said too rough. Some guys went in by the River Safari parking lot and headed south. Not sure of the name of it but they said it was mediocre. We need waaaaay more snow either way. Good luck.
-D
That area would be called Parrberry

Top Bottom