Things you will never here a true rider say:

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man my sled is so good on fuel I only burnt half a tank of gas today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My name is Joe. I am going to get a bigger battery and heat my seat and add some extra thick foam for comfort sake so when I'm snowmobiling two up with my friend Steve on this plush and oh so roomy nytro we will be comfortable packing all of our bird watching camping and ski equipment up the trail. I really hope they groomed it although hitting the bumps with Steve is quite exciting. We will probably stay in the cabin most of the time but packed all our gear so it "looks" like we have back country adventure in store.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My name is Joe. I am going to get a bigger battery and heat my seat and add some extra thick foam for comfort sake so when I'm snowmobiling two up with my friend Steve on this plush and oh so roomy nytro we will be comfortable packing all of our bird watching camping and ski equipment up the trail. I really hope they groomed it although hitting the bumps with Steve is quite exciting. We will probably stay in the cabin most of the time but packed all our gear so it "looks" like we have back country adventure in store.
Sounds like riders from Quebec, who are we to say they aren't real riders? ;)

Top Bottom