Thieves...

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody hear or see someone braggin or sporting a new deck ramp, superclamps, ogio gear bags....send info my way or see Brent at northgate. nothing like coming back to the trucks after a weekend of riding and find your ch!t stolen!!

happened in the tumbler ridge area...ojay main road.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here we go again, maybe we should start packing game camera's a take some pictures of these pricks and post them on S&M.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard a story about some thievin bastards gettin a shitkickin around Sicamous a few years back by some guys staked out waitin for them. Pretty lucky to have caught them timing wise but made me smile when I heard the story.

Don't fk around, or ya won't be around

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guy puts in a lot of hard hours of work to buy there toys and some a$$ takes 1 min to steal it! Not fair hope they get whats coming to them and learn their lesson!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks.....and i agree with all the other replies!
Riding wolverine last season came back to my enclosed wide open but nothing to steal but ratchet straps and one of the guys in another group lost an led bar, must be mine or patch workers, be a waste of a sled day to set them up and beat them senseless but it's pretty tempting, maybe a guy should run the heater in my trailer and leave all three of my pitbulls in there as a welcoming party

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would it be wrong to take said thieves for a 20km ride out then leave them without phones or shoes?!

Sent from my iPhone using

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would it be wrong to take said thieves for a 20km ride out then leave them without phones or shoes?!

Sent from my iPhone using

Cops use to do that to indians in stoon. Sick of arresting them for the same **** every weekend.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking a hockey bag that I used to use for sledding and loading it with dog crap, putting a lock on the zipper so they can't open it right away and leaving it as bait. The bag is still in good shape so it looks like something good is in it.

You know, cause people just wanna steal ****. :)

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking a hockey bag that I used to use for sledding and loading it with dog crap, putting a lock on the zipper so they can't open it right away and leaving it as bait. The bag is still in good shape so it looks like something good is in it.

Boy, that will sure get them

Sent from my iPad using

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I couldn't do that, Afraid I would forget what is in there and open it myself. lol

Top Bottom