Thief caught in the act

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been there done that, AND IT FEELS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think everyone should try it at least once LOL

EXCEPT our thieves just didnt walk away ;)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
"Do you have an accurate description on the men that assaulted you?".... "5'3" Asian, brown hair, brown eyes shorts and blue shirt X4 ...1 with white shirt"......should be easy to find

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a good thing they did not knock him out, he probably wouldnt remember what happened and would probably try it again, lmao that was good.

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had my house broke into twice. I'm not happy about it but there is no way that i could be part of a mobster style gang beating one on one if you cant handle that call cops those guys are just as guilty as him

tranquillicer

Reaction score
sure don't condone stealing but holy crap that was just a bunch of thugs with a set-up waiting for someone to bite......come on...they are lucky they weren't prosecuted for that. How ever, they certainly made the dude re think his career as a thief i bet.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep! good old justice was served.

If you don't want the crap beaten out of you, don't steal. Bet he won't steal again, at least for a while.

Here is another with paintball action.. LOL

Top Bottom