The wait is almost over....!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man, you can tell this thing is going to be nasty. I'll bet that's a turbo maverick or a xp1k eating dirt behind it at the end.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like a rzr...

rzr_zps9gg47emb.png

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to say it will be cool, but have been disappointed in Yamaha lots in the past. But it does look like it's going fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was told its a yamaha engine inside an arctic crap... too bad really... yamaha is still afraid of lawsuits im guessing...

I was told its a wheeled remote control drone that you drive from the safety of your couch... yamaha is really afraid of those lawsuits.

Reaction score
It is going to decimate. It has to. The urge to buy a maverick is getting stronger every day. But ill wait one last time. Even if it was a yammy engine in wild cat chassis what's the issue there? It's hands down the best performance sxs chassis out there just needs a real engine

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wildcat chassis is the best of the bunch ....with a yammie engine it would be a beast !
The canam needs a new chassis as the old farm wagon commander chassis is not capable in design for the power of the turbo. They need a new trailing arm rzr/wildcat chassis to compete...

I hear though that yammie is building all of this new machine ,them selves... And it will compete very well .The price will be steep though ,as Yamaha has always robbed parts off the ATV lineup to build the rhino...
And that won't cut it in a new sport SXS. They need a complete new chassis , drive line and suspension. From the ground up... If not they wasted there time .

Also so keep an eye on CAT , they are building a game changer....!!

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is going to decimate. It has to. The urge to buy a maverick is getting stronger every day. But ill wait one last time. Even if it was a yammy engine in wild cat chassis what's the issue there? It's hands down the best performance sxs chassis out there just needs a real engine

Don't rush out and get a 3 wheel drive.

Saw 2 Mavericks today that would not cross the creek.

They figured it was too deep.

Top Bottom