the thing can

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does any one have a sound clip or a video of there sled with this can? i wanna see how they sound

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think there are videos on thesledshed.com web site or try you tube

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a little louder than stock but it has a tingy sound. my dad has the thing on his sled. it sounds pretty cool....they seem to be all they are cracked up to be but i had an MBRP can on mine and it had that fat deep tone that i really liked....going twins this year so we'll see how that goes

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run The Thing on my D8, very happy with the sound. Also lost around 8 lbs by putting it on. Definately louder than the stocker, but not obnoxiously so.

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they do have a good sound to them, different is good

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if ya want to make more noise and less power sure pick any can.these are for weight loss only unless they are built specialy for high altitudes in which i have only seen 2 so far as for twin pipes too.most are built and dynoed at low levels, thats the problem,need a shop up at 8000 feet,lol my 2 cents

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was at a dealer today and one guy was asking about it. the guys behind the desk said it is probably the loudest muffler. very crisp.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if ya want to make more noise and less power sure pick any can.these are for weight loss only unless they are built specialy for high altitudes in which i have only seen 2 so far as for twin pipes too.most are built and dynoed at low levels, thats the problem,need a shop up at 8000 feet,lol my 2 cents

Actually, TurboAl (SledShed) has hauled his dyno up to elevation and tried different things.

Top Bottom