The old 900 lives again

popeye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has been parked since 2012(I think). I got a 2013 proclimb new and this old girl has been sitting ever since. Put the stock carbs back on did 5 cycles of gas in the cylinders and it was running good. With older kids wanting to ride one sled isn't enough so might aswell use this machine.
thumbnail_IMG_2064.jpg https://na01.safelinks.protection.o...7V4Ar3d4RK6pvrH5nb2gtxmdmTJWZdilA=&reserved=0

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good old gas guzzler there

mitty26

Reaction score
Gas guzzler is right lol. I had a 05 king and that thing would do two tanks of fuel a day like nothing.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yu guys showing the old kittys reminded me. I have a skid out of a 94 wildcat that is sitting in my shed. I am going to scrap it if nobody wants it. Any fellow snow and mudders interested in it? Freebie, zip zero nada!

popeye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good old gas guzzler there
I had some PSI big air carbs on it for awhile and it would use 20 litres going up the trail 25 km or so. It was really sucking it back. I remember it having arm stretching power until about 4500 feet of elevation then it started to drop off lots. Too much carb for the thinner air as you went up.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you have to drag a skimmer up with 100L of fuel on it just so you could make a full day of riding? That mileage is insane!

I had some PSI big air carbs on it for awhile and it would use 20 litres going up the trail 25 km or so. It was really sucking it back. I remember it having arm stretching power until about 4500 feet of elevation then it started to drop off lots. Too much carb for the thinner air as you went up.

popeye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I carried two 5 gal jerry cans sometimes. Plus there was just as much tinkering as riding being done.

did you have to drag a skimmer up with 100L of fuel on it just so you could make a full day of riding? That mileage is insane!

Top Bottom