The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting Wed. October. 20 2010

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting Wed. September. 21 2011

The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting Wed. September. 21 2011

at 7:30 at Josephburg Hall..... Behind the arena in Josephburg
take Hwy 830 which is Range Rd 215 go north from Hwy 16 for about 20 mins to Josephburg Hall

Last edited:

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am interested in joining the ASA and think the Sno Angels are the closet club to where I live near Gibbons.
The problem is getting to meetings during the week.
CAn you confirm that you are my closest club and what would be the best way to get some info from the club meetings.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya. X2. Lol will you let me come too boys? if I'm not working I would love to start meeting up with u boys! How long does it normally go till? Thanks in advance!

ok my plans have changed and i am heading to the lake on the 20th but keep me posted and i will come to the next one!

Last edited:

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
meeting last until 8:30 or 9
and
for the meeting we post stuff that is need to be posted

i would say our club is your cloesest

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it too late to join ? I would like to join a club this year.. How much are dues, and what all is involved with joining ? Just looking for a bit of info. thanks.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
is it too late to join ? I would like to join a club this year.. How much are dues, and what all is involved with joining ? Just looking for a bit of info. Thanks.

stop in at the booth at the sled show and buy your trail pass, and club membership, or come see me at my shop...... I have them out here too.......... Club membership only $10.00 plus the trail pass $60.00 until jan1/11 then it goes up......... You'll already know some of the members, but we have to vote whether to let you in to the club or not(just kidding)..... Never too late to join, so we'll see you at the meeting wednesday nite the 20th??

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for some info Ric. I should be able to attend the meeting on wed. see you there. How can I rig the voting???

Top Bottom