The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting : Wed. March 18 2015

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting : March 18 2015

The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting : March 18 2015
At 7:30; at Josephburg Hall..... Behind the arena in Josephburg
take Hwy 830 which is Range Rd 215 go north from Hwy 16 for about 20 mins to Josephburg
Don't speed

We will be figuring out where we will go for Albert beck ride with no snow here i thinking it will be long lake or somewhere else. march 21 or 22.
and any other rides that are brought forward.

we also will talk when the year end party will be and date.

also for suggestion april meeting could be at the bears den?

I will not be there but don J. and brad S. are going to chair meeting.

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is an important meeting as we will be talking about taking the ramp out up at Flatbush. We will be looking for some help to do this . So with the warm temps we will be looking at using quads with winches and some volunteer sweat .

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This is an important meeting as we will be talking about taking the ramp out up at Flatbush. We will be looking for some help to do this . So with the warm temps we will be looking at using quads with winches and some volunteer sweat .

Talked to the "trail boss" on the phone tonight. We talked about doing it the long weekend. Let me know what's decided Don!

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tyler I could maybe come lend a hand depending on when it is being done. Let me know when you guys decide to do it.

Talked to the "trail boss" on the phone tonight. We talked about doing it the long weekend. Let me know what's decided Don!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Tyler I could maybe come lend a hand depending on when it is being done. Let me know when you guys decide to do it.

We'll make sure we post it on here Derek! Much appreciated bud!

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. Albert beck memorial ride
Is at brad standards place 53043 rr 204 sherwoodpark at 1:00 pm on March 22 hotdogs and coffee and hot choc.
2. Wind up at brad standards on
May 9 pot luck contact Kim Malloy
Bring your trailer

3. taking out ramp in flat bush Saturday march 28 2015 meet at husky at 9 am on hwy 44 to help (will be quads)​

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ
Top Bottom