The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting Wed. January 20 2009 at 7:30

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting Wed. January 20 2010
at 7:30 at Josephburg Hall..... Behind the arena in josephburg
take hwy 830 which is range rd 215 go north from hwy 16 for about 20 mins to Josephburg Hall

Sorry for the late post

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here is my trail report. Trail up and running all trees cleared to Buds lake trails. Signage work 2 days in Buds lake done will need a little more. Going to try and groom soon.We got the Club Sled from Terrys and running good(thanks Brad and terry). Talked to Tri-county about renting their small groomer. Will use it and see how it goes may have to get one of those little groomer. 4 ft Mogul Master about 4500.00 do do trails.
Still no reply from Swan Hills about helping with the trails there. Athabasca still OK to take trail from Flatbush to Roche Lake near Swan Hills. TCST section about 100 Km or so maybe less. Good ride.
We need to get a club day going out there would be nice for mewmbers to see what we offer. Talked to riders out there and some didnt know there was a trail south.
I Think Terry has some trail Passes out at E&S now Thanks

Thats it for now

found

Reaction score
Here is my trail report. Trail up and running all trees cleared to Buds lake trails. Signage work 2 days in Buds lake done will need a little more. Going to try and groom soon.We got the Club Sled from Terrys and running good(thanks Brad and terry). Talked to Tri-county about renting their small groomer. Will use it and see how it goes may have to get one of those little groomer. 4 ft Mogul Master about 4500.00 do do trails.
Still no reply from Swan Hills about helping with the trails there. Athabasca still OK to take trail from Flatbush to Roche Lake near Swan Hills. TCST section about 100 Km or so maybe less. Good ride.
We need to get a club day going out there would be nice for mewmbers to see what we offer. Talked to riders out there and some didnt know there was a trail south.
I Think Terry has some trail Passes out at E&S now Thanks

Thats it for now

I have not had a chance to get there yet. I will be going to the Fort tomorrow so I will drop in to talk with them, so no E&S does not have any yet. I will post after I've been there.

found

Reaction score
I have not had a chance to get there yet. I will be going to the Fort tomorrow so I will drop in to talk with them, so no E&S does not have any yet. I will post after I've been there.

Trail passes are at E&S in Fort Saskatchewan

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was a ok meeting last night..had aro 13 people..not much discussed..robby can you post some of the minutes? we were outta there by 8:00..next meeting is feb 17..see ya then!

Top Bottom