The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting Wed. December, 15 2010

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
talked to Brad (Player) meeting is a go, however they are not going to pull teeth for you to show up. Roads are bad, go only if you want to.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
i think we need to be out, bugs...... No sense worrying the wifeys about the drive tonite....... Better safe than sorry. Too many vehicles in the ditches out here, and it's only gonna get worse:(

Agreed:

Summitric and Wife
Sledbunnyracing and Wifey

We not attending the meeting.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
pussys !!!! We wait all year for snow now you chicken out. Guess to be safe rather than hurt. Ok guys and gals

i`m in big red dodge get me there and home

rather safe than sorry...... Nice nite to get chit done, i guess..... Hot tub and spiced rum 'n coke sounds friggin' awesome right now........ Oh, another accident on the corner here...... Watertruck tagged a chevy duallie

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will not be there also.... :(

Sorry guys and gals.. for who all shows up have a great time.. :Holidayslol:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Only showin up incase someone does show up. Christmas Party in Jan just as good. I will make a motion to hold our Christmas Party at the Jan Meeting. All in favor????

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heading there to see if any show up if you decide not to come thats ok but i be there

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
then i have to go plow city roads city called all graders out so i send our 11 out

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well peer pressure works on us old guys also. Was bugged about not coming so hooked a ride with Brad in the new Ford truck. roads were very good shape. The money road was perfect shape. Must of wanted people to speed. Hwy 16 was bare and easy drive. Just goes to show not to let yourselves be influnced by a few people (Summitric and Bunnyman) City slickers!!!

Was a very nice meeting and was fun to have a special snacks after. Was nice to see Don Hill show up and join as well as some new members and some renewing their memberships.

Trail work Sat at 10 AM at the staging area. Trying to get trail set and staked. The more the easier and faster to get done.. Bring your fur lined undies may be chilly.

Thanks

Top Bottom