The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting : September 17 2014 first meeting of the seaso

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Next Fort Sask. SnowAngels Meeting : September 17 2014 first meeting of the season 2014/2015

I was trying to get the sept 24 but it was full,

At 7:30; at Josephburg Hall..... Behind the arena in Josephburg
take Hwy 830 which is Range Rd 215 go north from Hwy 16 for about 20 mins to Josephburg
Don't speed

We will chat about the up coming events and how the camp out went at outwest camp ground september 12 /13.
and trails.

Event:
Alberta Snowmobile & Powersports Show! Edmonton EXPO
OCT 17 - 19th 2014

hope to see you out there

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Might be there, we'll see. I'm working different branch that day, could be late work day.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
New start to the club and need new ideas and vision for the future. Where do you want to ride? What kind of events do you want to attend? What do you want the club to do?

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you Tyler. We still haven't finished putting the siding on the storage shed , we should try to finish this before another year goes by..

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree with you Tyler. We still haven't finished putting the siding on the storage shed , we should try to finish this before another year goes by..

I had hoped that shed would side itself. I'm sure I can make time to come swing a hammer with you Don. Just let me know when.

Top Bottom