The nail in the coffin..

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well pretty sure the Flames will be well done tonight...... pardon the pun flames fans lol.... that being said , who gets fired first, and after that............whos getting traded lets see your predictions, i think Calgary is going to go into a full blown rebuild after this week, Wouldnt surprise me at all If kipper is dealt, there would be huge interest for alot of teams, Boumeester i think will be dealt as well, Iggy well not sure of............they better get some youth into their system ....:beer::beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
would be ironic if kipper-stop came up highway 2 and won a cup.....

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife would scream at that..........shes a die hard calgary fan, im a habs fan, and the kiddo is a chicago fan , calgary would be retarded to trade him within the division, although i dont see Feaster as a particularly bright Gm. i would have to say though if he did , the Oil would be playing hockey next spring...instead of golfing with the habs, and leafs, and jets.......Frick i hate american teams... bring that shiney ch!t back north for a couple years...

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let the fire sale begin.... lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They won't be seeing any of my money till they get there house in order.
Gone: Bouwmeester, Hannan, Moss,Comeau,Jokinen,Tanguay,Karllsen, Sarich, Babchuk........did I miss anyone? Sutter is not the problem. Look at the lineup of coaches that have died with this team. The team makeup is the problem.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although I am not a calgary supporter i do agree with ya sno, they are an aging team, they need to bring a bit more youth into the organization, i really believe they are going to be making some major changes now, I dont think anyone in the organization is safe at this point. Sutter is a good coach, however some is going to have to take the fall, and it usually is the head coach that gets all the finger pointing in this day and age.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although I am not a calgary supporter i do agree with ya sno, they are an aging team, they need to bring a bit more youth into the organization, i really believe they are going to be making some major changes now, I dont think anyone in the organization is safe at this point. Sutter is a good coach, however some is going to have to take the fall, and it usually is the head coach that gets all the finger pointing in this day and age.

2 weeks ago Eric Francis of the Calgary Sun who is a Sutter hater wrote an article stating that Sutter was a genius to get the Flames into a playoff position with an over achieving team. Unfortunately next week he will probably be the scapegoat. Such is the way in the sporting world. Hero to zero in no time..........

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
personally I am a nucks fan but I feel sorry for the flames fans as they deserve better from this franchise especially those ticket paying fans. I can understand taking a couple years off from the playoff run while they rebuild the team but nothing has been done to bring in some young new blood and have a hope. Good luck in the future! Now back to my world and pray for the cup!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The flames need to clean house while they have some value..........The oilers should of done that after the cup run and it just made the process that much longer to rebuild....If you keep iggy & kipper till no one wants them (too old)and don`t go right to the bottom,the rebuild will make the oiler one look like a blink of an eye!

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
headcovers.jpg
[/IMG]

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feaster is an idiot! His comments all season showed that. He figures missing the playoff's by a few points is a success when comparing how bad Edmonton has finished the past few seasons.

There is only one player in Calgary I would like to see go to Edmonton for a few seasons, Iginla. It will never happen, but if you could have a 3rd line of Smyth, Horcoff and Iginla, it would be fun to watch!

Iginla must want a cup? He must know its not going to happen in Calgary? Not sure if Detroit can afford him, but my money is he ends up there.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks good on their organization. They suck and leadership starts at the top. I was at a top shelf event and Ken King came in to speak to us before the game. Arrogance doesn't begin to describe him and it filters down through the organization. The goal at the beginning of the season is to make 8th place and they fail 2 years in a row. What did they do with King, they promoted him. That says they haven't got what it takes to admit they suck and to get rid of the high paid underachieving vets and start rebuilding.

Kinda like the oufit I work for, they keep us around. lol

Top Bottom