The most interesting place you've been?

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The reason I asked was I lived there for 40 years and always thought that it wasn't all that and a bag of chips
Yes theres lots of history but I suppose that when you live somewhere everything just seems so normal that you don't appreciate it

The RV is at Parkland beach on the NW side of the lake

I wish I could live there for awhile, Stonehenge alone is worth going back for. I actually just moved my RV into Raymond Shores on the NE side of Gull and can't wait to get on the lake when the water gets hard.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Honolulu (Pearl Harbour) and Maui (Sands of the Kahana) :d

I'll be back :beer:

Attachments

• 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 180
  • P3290196.jpg
    P3290196.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 173

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't it called "The Bottom"
It's been a while

U could be right it's been 23years. I thought it was the lower due to the fact there was a upper. The Tamerack was a chit show as well. 3 rig crews = alot of fun and a couple stitches...

Last edited:

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue River Legion on a Saturday night during sled seaon...seen some interesting sights for sure.....lol.

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Afghanistan. haha

What he said......

Also Sophia, Bulgaria, told the cabbie he'd get a $50 tip if he could scare the chit outta us........you know those car chases in movies driving into oncoming traffic and down the sidewalk......

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was about 16 or 17 I went through the Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchberg Tennessee. That was a cool place. Hotter than heck (100+ F) the day I was there. Lynchberg is a dry county. No Alcohol sales what so ever not even a sample. The ice cold lemonade they gave at the reception after the tour was the best lemonade I think I have ever had.

Also about that age I went to Kennedy Space Center in Florida. I have actually walked on the launch pad that all the Space Shuttles are launched from. The tour then even took you into the VAB - Vehicle Assembly Building. Last time I was there about 10 yrs ago you are taken to a viewing platform and you get to look at the launch pad with binoculars from about 2 miles away. Didnt take ya no where near the VAB either.

Top Bottom