The Masters .... Can't Wait! Only 10 more sleeps

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to watch this years Masters. If I only had one opportunity to watch one sporting event each year I would pick this hands down. I already have my little pathetic menu picked out, the same as usual, the one I have always enjoyed as I watch the Masters for the last 15 years.

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i can't wait to watch this years masters. If i only had one opportunity to watch one sporting event each year i would pick this hands down. I already have my little pathetic menu picked out, the same as usual, the one i have always enjoyed as i watch the masters for the last 15 years.

do you watch all 4 days coverage, as much as you can? My wifey is a golf fanatic, and watches every minute she can, from the golf channel to live computer results to tsn and tsn2 espn espn2 and finally cbs sports........she turns into a 4 day couch potato.......................... I'm gone sleddin':)...............actually i'll probably watch the final day, if i can

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you watch all 4 days coverage, as much as you can? My wifey is a golf fanatic, and watches every minute she can, from the golf channel to live computer results to tsn and tsn2 espn espn2 and finally cbs sports........she turns into a 4 day couch potato.......................... I'm gone sleddin':)...............actually i'll probably watch the final day, if i can

Summitric.... Your wife Rocks! Wanna trade? Just for the weekend :d I watch all four rounds glued to the TV. I gain about 5 pounds from eating like crap and a few brewskies. I always have the current Agusta program as well. Nothing like the Masters.... Your wife must know golf, thats awesome! If I'm away from the TV I make sure I have PGAtour.com open, Sounds like she does too. Not too many women are die hard Golf fans. :beer:

Enjoy sledding

HID power

Reaction score
Summitric.... Your wife Rocks! Wanna trade? Just for the weekend :d I watch all four rounds glued to the TV. I gain about 5 pounds from eating like crap and a few brewskies. I always have the current Agusta program as well. Nothing like the Masters.... Your wife must know golf, thats awesome! If I'm away from the TV I make sure I have PGAtour.com open, Sounds like she does too. Not too many women are die hard Golf fans. :beer:

Enjoy sledding

Maybe post some pics of your wife.....I might like golf too....lol

Top Bottom