The little tj that could

hintonite

Reaction score
A buddy of mine was coming out with his 4 place trailer behind his loaded welding truck and slid in the ditch and broke the drivers cv jont. we went out with the f350 and could not get him out. so i called teh wife and head her bring out the TJ. we unhooked the trailer winched the chevy out of the way.
hooked up to the trailer and pulled them all home. Never loved the TJ so much.

Attachments

• I think i can.jpg
    I think i can.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 47
  • The little tj that could.jpg
    The little tj that could.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 46
  • TJ 101.jpg
    TJ 101.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 52

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Well done. Those little tj's are better technology than ever..... They go anywhere and i guess can pull anything. Had one as a company demo many years ago, and i loved the little thing!!;)

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Rick. Never had a TJ, only a Jeep Grande Cheerokee that i had strickly for off-roading. A couple years ago while wheeling got stuck in a water hole, water running through the doors with the foot peddles just touching the water, took it out of 4HI into 4LO rocked it back & forth a couple times and the thing just crawled right out.

Off topic but not sure how many hit the couch on Sunday mornings to catch Courtney Hansen (mmmmmmm) hosting the power block but always thought it would be cool to build a rock crawler slash trail machine. I think that would be a blast.

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 98 TJ, used to get back and forth to the rig. I would never have even attempted something like that. That is some crazy stuff. :eek:

Top Bottom