The Hen House

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep trying to resurrect this huney chat but I chat mostly with my self. Lol

I try to drop by once in a great while. Guess we both need to try and resurrect at the same time! They always said 2 were better than 1!!!!

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I try to drop by once in a great while. Guess we both need to try and resurrect at the same time! They always said 2 were better than 1!!!!

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

That is very true. .. then we won't be classed as possibly mentally ill. ...lol

cowgurl111

Reaction score
Good morning ladies !!! Loading up for the sno show all the new s&m gear is in ! I'm excited . Come by and check it out , looking forward to seeing all your lovely faces :)

Lisa

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Good morning ladies !!! Loading up for the sno show all the new s&m gear is in ! I'm excited . Come by and check it out , looking forward to seeing all your lovely faces :)

Lisa

Hey Cowgurl, we met at the sled show ( i bought a shirt and pants) and also at the betties premiere....I'm Lindsay, the one in a booth making conversation as best as I could. Nice to meet you.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow Bunny it was nice to finally meet you! And Yes we will ride together this year can't wait......Pray for snow!!

Cowgurl....Lisa...nice stuff this year. I didnt get back to grab new gear so I will grab some in Golden likely!!

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Jeepchic, it was a pleasure to meet you as well. So many years now talking and finally able to see you in the flesh. I am definitely praying for snow because I can't wait to ride with you ladies. Time to break out of the shell and push the comfort zone some more. Can't wait. Never thought I would be so excited for snow.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeepchic, it was a pleasure to meet you as well. So many years now talking and finally able to see you in the flesh. I am definitely praying for snow because I can't wait to ride with you ladies. Time to break out of the shell and push the comfort zone some more. Can't wait. Never thought I would be so excited for snow.

I know one or two ladies that we have broken out of their shells and pushed out of their comfort zones....today they are amazing ambassadors to this sport and for women!! You will love to be out and with the rest of us!! Lets start with Bonnyville!!!!

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Dangit I won't be there ill be at ecko marine Snow Bunny we have to get together a few times this year!!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

What's going on at ecko marine. Do you work there. We will have to for sure ride this year. We live so close too, got to find a way.

Top Bottom