The Hen House

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well.. sounds like most of you ladies have had a good season in the pow... I did too, just wasn't on a machine. However!!.. I am looking forward to getting dirty with some honey's once all the snow melts away! Yay!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well.. sounds like most of you ladies have had a good season in the pow... I did too, just wasn't on a machine. However!!.. I am looking forward to getting dirty with some honey's once all the snow melts away! Yay!

Found waist deep powder around home today.... Imagine it: central Alberta and the middle of March!! Who knew ?!? ;).

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeh this time of year at our old acreage around Rimbey we'd have an emormous, fast-flowing stream right through the pasture, I used to be able to throw a tube and ride it for quite a ways.....

Its ok, few more weeks and i'll be in Florida, hope most of the snow is gone by the time I get back so i can freakin RIDE already!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gooooood thursday morning!!!!! I just can't wait for the first rip on my Quad!!! Redoing the bottom steering bearing fawking bittzz to get at!! Fixed the reverse putting some new rubber on and maybe fix the brakes but probably not....who needs those anyways :D. But then she'll be ready for some mudd YAY!! Hopefully done for Saturday!!!! Have a gooder S&M peeps.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FAWKIN MONDAY...... Blah

But I did have my quad ready for a sunday rip!! Loved it! We have had exceptional weather here and I can't believe how fast everything is drying up! I had to look for a good mudd hole!! Lol anyhoo hope u ladies have a ...............can't say"good" mondays suck..............an ok monday :D

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thursday my hen house ladies!!!
Taking my step sons and brothers to the System of a Down concert in may!! Gonna be fun !! And my wolfman got his days off for the Jamboree YAY!! Looks like its fosho again this year and we are bringing our chicklettes and few friends!! Really looking forward to this summer!! Lots of exciting stuff going on for us :).

Hope you guys have a good thursday.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning....no not good....this is the chit I woke up too

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 170

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I woke up to the same thing. Slightly disappointed, however I know it'll mean snow in the mountains! :)

Yah good for u sled heads!! :mad: not mee!!! lol acutally it'll be good still gonna try and take my quad out later just means ill get good n dirty!!:beer::d

Top Bottom