The Hen House

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spring riding mud is hard on sleds. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Revgirl

Reaction score
Good morning ladies! Just wondering how the ladies ride went in revy on the weekend?

Proud Betties member!
Revgirl😎

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well ladies... with snowmobiling rolling to an end. Who is going to the campout!?

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yes I do!!!! Lol

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lethbridge and Edmonton Come on out ladies bring your others...great show and a lot of wicked prizes. uploadfromtaptalk1410395595878.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1410395605507.jpg

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waiting not so patiently for the snow to start...there's a dusting out there that is staying but its just a tease!!!

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Working on my sled getting her ready for the season and found out I was not given the right temperature sensor. Grrr. Must go back, get the right one, wait till it comes in, install, hope for more snow and let her rip. Such an aggravating process when stuff does not work out in your favor. :(

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Working on my sled getting her ready for the season and found out I was not given the right temperature sensor. Grrr. Must go back, get the right one, wait till it comes in, install, hope for more snow and let her rip. Such an aggravating process when stuff does not work out in your favor. :(
Bad enough if they had it on hand but gosh i hate that having to order it! Then they get mark up on it and it didnt even sit on their shelf.......plus charge you shipping unless you put it on regular stock order which would be lucky to get here by the end of the month........ugh! Dont get me started on this business!

Top Bottom