the greatest gum flapper event ever!!!

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been reading some of the drama posts in here and snowest latly and so funny to read the blogs about this guys rev beating that guys cats and my sled rocks and I can ride better in the trees and my dad can beat up your dad. I have an idea, we have alot of time before winter. use this thread to call each other out and ch!t about how awesome your sled works then we'll pick a date later in early march and then everyone who has been flappin there gums all winter show up at a designated location with there snowest and snowandmud user names taped on the side of there rides, Then everyone can look around and see who is who and see whats going down. Then when everyone goes home, I bet you will see alot less gum flapping because now when someone reads your post they will also be able to say, "Oh thats the guy who drove his pos into a tree trying climb the bunny hill" LOL or "Thats the guy who put down the sickest line I have ever witnessed" or maye "that guy was just a real nice dude who liked to ride" whatever it may be, at least these guys can getted outed who get everyone riled up for nothing. It appears that alot of guys on this site spend time on hear, why would not want ot put a face the name. I would show up with a giant pink decal with "MRCOOPS" gladly portrayed on my hood for a weekend. Is this gay or not a bad deal? I am sure there should be some real good replies as usual.

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan to me, I will make sure to bring the video camera and a whistle so i can ref. when things get outa hand!!!:p

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your so right about the gum flapping and it is always a different story on the hill.I really like your idea cause I know there will be carnage LOL!And I have a good buddy who swears its a spectator sport,Well the ones that will show up are the azz kickers and the humble spectators.I would likely fall into the later,although there is one big bad RT out there I been chasing for a couple years and I would like to be the first to challenge him to meet me at this event even if he does kick my azz you can count on me to be there!
catmando!

Top Bottom