The Good-Bad and Ugly on a 2002 Polaris RMK Vertical Edge 800.

OVERKILL

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm considering buying the above described sled and am just wanting feed back on it? It wouldn't be riden in the mountains much, mostly just trail, river, ditch fields type riding.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one of those, I quite liked it. I thought it was a pretty bad ass sled at the time! Definitely more stable for trails and flatland riding than todays mountain offerings. If you can get it for a good price I would snag it up!

Only problems I had was a trailing arm lost to a tree, exhaust valve diaphragm popped, and I lost a piston skirt back in Silent Pass that required a long tow out. Beside a 900 RMK that lost a crank lol.

][

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm considering buying the above described sled and am just wanting feed back on it? It wouldn't be riden in the mountains much, mostly just trail, river, ditch fields type riding.

having no reverse sucks and i personally wont buy toys with out it, but I still have an 03 700 rmk that is great for my dad to ride around at the lake.

I also have an 800 ecu/cdi kicking around that can probably add "perc" reverse. will also need to change to a reversable secondary clutch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom