The Girl Can Ride...

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Had the good fortune of bumping into Amy a couple of times this past weekend...heard she was good but I'm here to tell you she kicks azz!!! Just missed her climb over Turbo...too bad. 75% of the guys out there only dream to ride with the finesse and ability she does.

Hats off to you Sledpiggy...I'd ride with you any day :d:beer::d

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am amazed at the guts my wife has on her sled - even though she takes years off my life when she pulls this stuff! LOL

That run she took up the airport chute was just amazing - 10 more feet and she woulda been out of the steep section and blazing away out the top! That took Category 10 sized cojones to pull that in january conditions on a non-boosted, non-nitrous M8.

Just wanted to say how proud I am of her - and thanks again to Jimmy Mercer for helping her scoot that sled outta the chute. :clap2::perfect10::thumbsup2:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I am amazed at the guts my wife has on her sled - even though she takes years off my life when she pulls this stuff! LOL

That run she took up the airport chute was just amazing - 10 more feet and she woulda been out of the steep section and blazing away out the top! That took Category 10 sized cojones to pull that in january conditions on a non-boosted, non-nitrous M8.

Just wanted to say how proud I am of her - and thanks again to Jimmy Mercer for helping her scoot that sled outta the chute. :clap2::perfect10::thumbsup2:

Hows it feel to know your lady's got bigger B@lls than you???????:eek:

Apparently there were others who couldn't keep up with her :d:d

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We all know Amy wears the pants in the house also.........:eek::d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Hey Bog---

STFU...

...you were at home with your Kaptian Kangaroo Jammies on while this young lady was putting on a Sled Clinic
:d:beer::d

It was our anniversary weekend.....
Friday worked on sled until we discovered that the piston was 3/16 too tall, so back apart she came
Saturday took the wife to supper at sorentinos, tried to take her to a saturday showing of a friday night show (neither one of us checked the tickets, thought they were saturday but we were wrong...so no fiddler on the roof)
Sunday managed to get a ride in with plio.....found a nice field with 18" of nice snow...gotta fix up the gearing on the kitty, chain slips under high torque...

I'm aware we missed a good time, but Cooke will be epic as well, and there I will get to see Amy's riding skills first hand......

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOL, I'm in a good place with that. WTF more do I want - I have a hot naked sled chick walking around my house every day! :d:d:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
1. She did a little stunting at the cabin and I was impressed (Rode like a boy)
2. She was all worried that I would take a photo of here not looking pretty (so girly girl)
3. At the Banquet she talks like a trucker but clean up real well.

Sledpiggy and Pistonbroke looked like they were having a blast....photos soon...

:d :d :beer: :d :d

Top Bottom