The :danceMsn: is working

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Like the title says…..:danceMsn:

Not bad for a forecast and we will see if the truth is in the pudding.

A massive low pressure system in the gulf of alaska is driving a moist & active weather pattern that will persist through the weekend. The majority of the system gets eaten up on the coast, but the South Rockies region will still see a good shot of snow. I expect the first pulse to produce 5 cm Thursday night. Look for light snowfall Friday to produce another 5 - 10 cm before tapering off Friday night. Another pulse enters South Rockies airspace Saturday morning which should produce another 5 - 10 cm. I expect 15 - 30 of total storm snow to be in place by Sunday morning. Freezing levels should stay around 1200m all weekend. Strong to Extreme alpine winds ramp up Thursday morning and should persist through the weekend.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
If a mod could change the title to "The Dance is Working" I would appreciate it.

tried to put the little guy up there but as we can see it doesn't work. Thanks…..:danceMsn:

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its workin up here so keeeeeep dancing! snowin like a bugger in the peace area

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still snowin like a bugger up here keep doin what our doin fernie ill buy ya a beer next time im down there :)

Top Bottom