The Cat Came Back...

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I just wanted to stop in and say hi and let everyone know that I'm back! 3 years, 2 babies, 1 marriage, and I'm FINALLY back behind the counter! I've missed you guys!:D:D

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I just wanted to stop in and say hi and let everyone know that I'm back! 3 years, 2 babies, 1 marriage, and I'm FINALLY back behind the counter! I've missed you guys!:D:D

Hello.

Welcome back.........

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back Ally!

Glad to hear you're back behind the counter holding it down as before! Pretty sure Terry is glad to have you back as well.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Arff!!
Ian, I'll try to step up the drama factor for ya!
Tyler, I'm pretty sure he's happy :) Think he missed my smiling face and cutting, witty humour. LOL
Rick, I was HUGE! I'm looking more normal these days... AND I can drink whiskey now!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank god ff, now get Terry away from the computer he sucks at posting deals on here.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
and you also had a birthday not long ago..........welcome back and cheer this place up a little!

"femme.fatale. has 2210 posts and is one of the T&T Powersports crew out of Bonneyville, AB. If my memory serves me right, she may be using some leave and listening to little footsteps."

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are giving me the warm 'n tinglies :) Thanks for all the love! Can't wait to see you all, hopefully at the sled show!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Ally.....so do I phone you again or still Mark for orders???? Hopefully you as Mark gets kinda boring.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ally. Glad to hear you are back. You have any deals on MotorFist Helmets? Looking for a really light weight lid this year. Like to keep my head on my shoulders a little longer!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For you, Mark? Always! We haven't gotten the order in yet, as far as I know. But we just got our 509 order, the lids are pretty nice!!!
Ill talk to the boys Monday, that's my next working day, and get back to you about MotorFist!

Top Bottom