The Biggest, Baddest, Iron, Shootout

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya its gonig to be a good weekend heading up thursday night leave at 9pm get to revy at 9am, im gona be addicted to redbull by the end of the weekend.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think I may have to burn out there for the day.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be good weekend....Im leaving Monday and riding all week..Need to dail in the Turbo prior to the weekend. Can't wait should be some good freash snow out there this week.

G

Guest1

Thursday Sunny. Low minus 10. High plus 3.

Friday A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 7. High plus 4.

Saturday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 2.

Sunday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High 7.

:d

SRS

Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Please be advised that the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society has a maximum capacity policy in effect as per our Management Agreement and Operating Plan for the 2008 / 2009 season. Three years ago the Board of Directors for the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society recognized the need to determine a maximum capacity due to the constraints of parking and environmental impact. The need to park safely, legally and to be prepared in case of an emergency is vital to the success of the Society. It is the intention of the Board of Directors to provide a quality trail system for the enjoyment and safety of all snowmobilers and to support the sport of snowmobiling in an environmentally responsible manner.

Therefore, the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society will accept vehicles for parking up to capacity of the parking lots as determined by onsite parking attendants and or the manager. Excess vehicles will be turned away and the parking lots closed. A maximum of 1000 trail passes will be sold between all booth locations. This includes the Main Parking Lots at Boulder, Frisby and the West Entrance.

In regards to the Big Iron Shoot Out. The Society recognizes that this event has been planned for the 2008 / 2009 season. The Board of Directors feel that in order for the operations of the Society to be a success we need to work within our financial and staffing constraints as well as to follow the Mission and Vision Statements of the Society. The Directors are concerned that this event could potentially impact our Management Agreements and therefore have decided to not be involved at this time. We will manage the parking and grooming as we normally would.

THE MAXIMUM CAPACITY POLICY WILL BE IN EFFECT.

Trail passes cannot be purchased ahead of time and it will be on a first come first serve basis only. Please understand that the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society is simply trying to protect our operations, our management agreements as well as trying to keep riding areas open for years to come.

G

Guest1

In regards to the Big Iron Shoot Out. The Society recognizes that this event has been planned for the 2008/2009 season. The Directors are concerned that this event could potentially impact our Management Agreements and therefore have decided to not be involved at this time.

:rolleyes:

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Get your own post:rolleyes:......oh I see you already have:p

the way I see it the city will love the sledders coming to their town cause in the next 3-5 years RMR (ski resort) will have a tough time starting the lifts in one of those seasons. Was there again this weekend with my kids. Skied the entire mountain. Not a lift line to be seen. (they only have 5 lifts.....can't imagine installing any more if they can't fill the ones they have now) Parking lot half full. No one on the same hills as us......we skied everything from groomed to hiking into the north bowl, new Ripper chair and never had more than 3 people in front of us.
All this after a good storm blew threw and deposited 91cm the past week.
I hope none of you S&M'rs are investors in RMR.......if so:eek::eek:

See ya at the BBISO:beer:

Top Bottom