The Biggest, Baddest, Iron, Shootout

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Who's all coming? :d Revy, March 14th one day only.
If it was 2 or 3 days some of my friends would be out of sleds!!:p
I hope that 2 litre hot rod from Northern Alberta is coming. Would love to see that rip. Nice job:beer:
Linderman?? Maybe Willy will buck up for the NOS so we can see that thing do battle with the 4 strokes:d
Rebec has an all new build.....wonder where the boost will settle.
The Ponoka boys have several so you never know what will roll out of the trailer:eek:
Alpine will also fill the start line with several of their own hot rods on meth, boost, nos and C16:cool:
The Utah boys will be coming with Twisted minds on an Impulse, ready to Freak out, so I'm sure it will be a great Story;)
Several film companies looking for footy, so the brains will come out and the tether will be attached!:d

See ya there!! :beer:
RS

Attachments

• Crowd at Big iron Shoot out.jpg
    Crowd at Big iron Shoot out.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Sled Head cup Start line.jpg
    Sled Head cup Start line.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 44
  • Turbo Crowd BISO.jpg
    Turbo Crowd BISO.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 42

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Would love to go. Can't really justify for maybe getting on the hill with them only doing 1000 trail passes.......

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would love to go. Can't really justify for maybe getting on the hill with them only doing 1000 trail passes.......

me too, Is that for sure only 1000 trail passes? maybe someone at the gate should let people go 2 for 1;)

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me too, Is that for sure only 1000 trail passes? maybe someone at the gate should let people go 2 for 1;)

Yep. I would love to go to but I unfortunately have other plans.....

JT - Keep in mind that this is 1000 trail passes between all booth locations.

Quote from the sled Revy website -
"A maximum of 1000 trail passes will be sold between all booth locations."
So if the cap gets hit at 1000 on Boulder and you get turned away, you won't be able to ride up Frisby (as I understand it).

Be responsible up there folks!

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Yep. I would love to go to but I unfortunately have other plans.....

JT - Keep in mind that this is 1000 trail passes between all booth locations.

Quote from the sled Revy website -
"A maximum of 1000 trail passes will be sold between all booth locations."
So if the cap gets hit at 1000 on Boulder and you get turned away, you won't be able to ride up Frisby (as I understand it).

Be responsible up there folks!

Ever been to a nightclub.??........10 people leave and another 10 get in. :p
Don't think 1000 will show anyways........so come on out and quit procrastinating;)
CM

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Will probably roll this out of the trailer.;)

Attachments

• BENT APEX 005.jpg
    BENT APEX 005.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 49

NM

Reaction score
I will probably roll this one out for the races.:beer:

Attachments

• BENT APEX 008.jpg
    BENT APEX 008.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 42

NM

Reaction score
nice iron, "nm"..... You had them out in the hills yet?? They turned out nice!!!!!!!
I already have about 1800 kms on them this year. We have been riding them since end of Nov.

Hey Piston, that skid is actually Bakers version of the M-10. It is a complete skid, unlike his bolt in rear arm assembly. I have Bakers rear arm in my kids Nytro and it works awesome.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever been to a nightclub.??........10 people leave and another 10 get in. :p
Don't think 1000 will show anyways........so come on out and quit procrastinating;)
CM

LOL fair enough re: the nightclub comment - I would love to go (and planned on it originally) but things change in life so fast........not going to be able to make it next weekend. :( I can make it on the 21rst or the 28th, will they postpone it for me?? :D

Are you riding gas or propane?

Based on some of the sleds that are going I think they should make pilots licenses mandatory for this event.

Its going to be a great show that's for sure.

NM

Reaction score
LOL fair enough re: the nightclub comment - I would love to go (and planned on it originally) but things change in life so fast........not going to be able to make it next weekend. :( I can make it on the 21rst or the 28th, will they postpone it for me?? :D

Are you riding gas or propane?

Based on some of the sleds that are going I think they should make pilots licenses mandatory for this event.

Its going to be a great show that's for sure.
I actually have a quick video clip from Veedy of my Nytro going up a couple chutes at Boulder last weekend. I tried to post it here but no luck. I can email it if someone could post it. It's kind of like a Big Iron warm up vid.:d:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually have a quick video clip from Veedy of my Nytro going up a couple chutes at Boulder last weekend. I tried to post it here but no luck. I can email it if someone could post it. It's kind of like a Big Iron warm up vid.:d:beer:

here ya go, look n good love da BOOOOOOST, look out BIS its gonna be dirty

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looking good Neil!!!!

NM

Reaction score
Looking good Neil!!!!
Thanks. The second part of the clip was just the last 70 ft or so of that chute. We just finished turning around another turbo sled that got stuck about 60 ft from the top, so I wanted to hit it fast. lol

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be great if some one maybe taking trail fees/passes could take some pics of the sleds as they purchase their passes prior to heading up for the big event, and maybe some of the carnage being hauled back, for all of us that are busy working and can't make it to the big event.

Top Bottom